+10 damage bonus guild ability

Archived topics from the different rule forums.

Moderator: Admin

dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

+10 damage bonus guild ability

Post by dier_cire »

This wasn't on list of things I'd noted but that power needs to go away. Way too powerful, since as it reads it seems to be +10 per opponent. So if I had made Ka a human and we had an all human guild (easily attained), if I was say guild head, I could run around pretty much swinging 12 indefinitely (since I count that as a skill use, and thus cannot use rage). Not many times have we run into combats with more than 10 powerful foes...

Now if it was +10 per swing, its not a big deal. Or make it +5 critical strike, if that goes through.

Hmm, another idea on guilds in general. Currently, being the same race gives the guild a bonus. What if it was all the same path and/or disicpline? Since I know you don't like the super friends guild in the first place, though it doesn't hinder it, it does give a bonus to a guild of elven mages (though the max bonus is still 6 so the leader gets nothing there). Imagine an entire guild all having two 30 booms charged, running at you!
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

Yeah and that's not too powerful.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

True that.

Granted an entire guild of guys who can't do anything but spellcast is cool until they meet two or so warrior withchhunters. :D

The +10 damage guy could be me right now if the pure elf superfriends guild had stood... small but semi-important difference.
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Its plus 10 per life point per swing. It is a typo if it oes not read that way.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

ok, since it mentions you lose the +10 bonus if you change opponents, it's confusing.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

NO Chris it doesn't read that way it says spend 1 lp to swing +10 damage on a single target with a weapon spell packet or arrow. If you try to block someone else or diengage you lose the bonus.

When we discussed this skill you told me that it was +10 until you switched opponents or disengaged the target and it would cost another life pt. I even gave an example just so I was clear on it. If you want to change it that's fine.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

wierdo

Ok well it needs to read one like for 10 damage swing

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Azara Blackhawk

Post by Azara Blackhawk »

So basically Chris you are saying..

1 lp to do a +10 swing?
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

I would say if anything make it state "spend 1 lp to swing 10 damage once" It's simple and you only swing 10, not 11 or 12 or blah...