Sitting by the fire

Townsmen with the shakes huddle around the glowing embers of what may have been a roaring fire. Speak quick, lest thee be to long in the open!

Moderator: Admin

Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Sitting by the fire

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*Kidwynn walks up and has a low-key conversation with Ian.. during the conversation Ian's voice comes up a few notches..*

*Looks up from the fire and peruses his surroundings*

"My home is gone, My lands.. gone, My family.. gone. All that remains are the Phoenix and this place called Final Haven, and I will do all that is necesarry to see that it remains a place of Sanctuary for all beings that wish it, I also plan on making sure it stays that way for generations to come.. no matter the cost!"

*Goes back to staring in the fire, listening to all that Kidwynn may have to say*
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Audry
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Audry »

*Audry walks up to the fire and sits down*
The Seas as I have known them are gone as well. <sigh> I've just come to this place, Final Haven. It grows on you. I can see why my captain has asked me to come. The people here are good and feel the same as you do. Protect it and keep it safe. I agree with you, and will do whatever it takes to keep it safe, as well.

Where did you live before?
Audry
member of Gryffin Guild
member of Dead Ladies Society

“The old father wove the skein of your like long ago. Go hide in a hole if you wish. You won’t live one instant longer. Your fate is fixed. Fear profits a man NOTHING!”
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

*glances up at Audry.. a small smile appearing on his face*

"Well met again Lady Audry."

"Ahh my home, it is a place called Eldesta, where I once lived in its beautiful capital of Elenguard. I would point you in it's direction if I knew where it still was, with the earth moving and things changing I am not even sure where we are anymore."

*sighs*

"I miss the easier days of training in the Academy, and coming home to some home cooking.. our cook was a genius with a pheasant."

"But those days are past, and now the only thing that exists is Duty, duty to keep me fed, warm and even perhaps happy."

*smiles*

"I sure do talk a lot, eh? Just seems as the memories of the past pour in, they asked to be released."
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels walks up to the fire nods to Ian*

"He speaks the truth Eldesta was beautiful, but this place can be that was some times like now. When you can just sit and talk without fear something trying to kill you. And the pheasant. *His mouth waters abit* Mmmmmm."
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"