Fishing Village Adventure

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

Nelkie
Town Member
Town Member

Fishing Village Adventure

Post by Nelkie »

*Arthos and the brave adventuring group takes the trials to the Fishing Village. Marching in an orderly way, with scouts in the front, healers and empath's in the middle, and a rear gaurd protecting the rear, being alert and watching for attack. Arthos tells everything he knows (see ealier posts) and has Dallid fill in any blanks (see ealier posts)*
My Thoughts

Aaron
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn and I guess if Kels goes do their usual scouting thing keeping an eye out for trouble.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid is indeed near the center of the group*
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Lines up whereever, using his staff more for a walking aid than a weapon, but most are well aware of his skill with the stick.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Off

Post by cole45 »

Chargoth forms the rear, shield at hand and axe hung on his belt. His helmet down, he could be heard grumbling. Each step filled the the heavy clank of thick metallic armor. As wide as he was tall, He made a formidable shield from rear attacks.
Travis Cole
Gomja555
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Gomja555 »

*Incarius takes a position towards the front as per usual*

*behind the scouts*
"Truth is in the eye of the constable"
DarKarath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DarKarath »

DarKarath takes place on a flank to the left of the main body of the group, head on a swivel for any sign of ambush or....DANGER!
Formerly DarKarath
Loyal Guardsmen of the Phoenix Guard
Azure Shield Company

Now Working on a new Character...
DrakelenasElderich
Town Member
Town Member

Post by DrakelenasElderich »

*Drake will take up right flank to protect the middle group. He will use his SPOT skill and be on alert.*

"What a wonderful day for a trip to the Fishing Village. Pity there is no water to enjoy there."
Drakelenas Elderich
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

No water now, and with the changes in the land, perhaps not ever again. However, the possibility remains that the source of the lake is merely blocked, a new drain is in need of blocking, or a new source might be diverted into it.

But first, we should investigate the quality of the lake bed. If fertile, we should harvest it for Havens farms before seeking to drown it once again.
Donmayo
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donmayo »

Hmm, there is also the possibility that the water simply got moved with all the changes, we may need to consider a mass relocation if we find where the water moved to for the entire village. That would be quite a feat.
*Seeing 3 birdmen in the road Corbyn asks:
"Donmayo can we trust these travelers?"
-They are Avyana, of course not"
“But you’re an Avyana”
-Yesss I am, aren't I...

-Donmayo of Mahuru April 1055 PEW
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn's scout ears hear the conversation and she looks back.*

If for some reason this earth would work as a fertilizer luvs, did anyone have the foresight to bring a bucket or somethin' so we can haul some of this dirt back?
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The trip was shorter than before the shifting as the bold, hearty adventurers, who would remain undaunted in the face of recent horrors, who would remain fearless despite all they had seen, yes this group of what seemed like thiry men and women all on their guard for any possible sign of danger walked quickly and anxiously by the bright light of the noon day sun to the fishing village.

Standing at the base of a great hill left by the receding water, the group encounters a small man with a disgruntled look on his face, sitting in a canoe, holding a fishing pole, and chewing on what appears to be grass. Seeing the perplexed looks on the group's faces the man almost yells in what appears to be a rather drunken voice, "It's coming back any time now. I'm gonna be ready...I hope you can swim." The man almost appears to be fighting back tears...
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

The soil transfer will require significant effort and resources. Once a suitable source is found, we can then gather as many beings of Haven as possible and begin the transfer.
Eli
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Eli »

Looks at the poor man in the canoe, "Dallid I think maybe you better look at this guy and see if there is something you can do for him, he doesn't look right up here," he points to his head. :cry:
-Eli (Full Elvish: Elaith Vonaduran Craulnober)

There once was a man named Eli,
A man who claimed he could not die.
But one thing makes him wail:
That's when there is no ALE!
Thus his tale: with no beer, he will cry.

(The dark haired, green eyed mage child has faded into the past leaving behind one not quite an adult, but clearly no longer a child. The warrior-mage mixture that he has become can only be described as a survivor. )
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn grabs a handful of the dirt and takes a careful look at it. She appears to be deep in thought.*