In walks an old face

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Corbyn wrote:Unfortunately no, I could only guess at what assailed this woman.
Shale walks in past Corbyn and says, " What happened to her appeared to be an alchemical effect of transmutation. When we happened upon her she was not entirely stable. She was fluxing in tangibility and of form. Ian dispelled her and the flux was removed, but she seemed to meld with these vines. We had to surgically remove her from where she lay and now they seem to be a part of her being. She claims to have been given 'medicine.' So, Lambic may be the one you want to look into what happened to her specifically."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Shale walks in past Corbyn and says, " What happened to her appeared to be an alchemical effect of transmutation. When we happened upon her she was not entirely stable. She was fluxing in tangibility and of form. Ian dispelled her and the flux was removed, but she seemed to meld with these vines. We had to surgically remove her from where she lay and now they seem to be a part of her being. She claims to have been given 'medicine.' So, Lambic may be the one you want to look into what happened to her specifically."
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Donovan, how did you fare returning Latham to his Order? As soon as you have relayed your report and fed, please coordinate with Claude in preparations to recover one of the relics. Kels, Kidwynn, or Ravinal can give you details on what you will be facing.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Donovan, how did you fare returning Latham to his Order? As soon as you have relayed your report and fed, please coordinate with Claude in preparations to recover one of the relics. Kels, Kidwynn, or Ravinal can give you details on what you will be facing.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

OOC- Wow... Sorry, I was stuck in a time loop.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Atrum Draconus
Town Member
Town Member
Location: Look over your shoulder... better yet... just keep your eyes forward.

Post by Atrum Draconus »

*Atrum enters the Inn and is looking around with a puzzled look on his face*

Interesting.

*Noticing Corbyn he strides over and speaks very quietly to him then goes into the back for a few minutes and returns with a pack*

"Thank you for keeping an eye on things Lambic, I assume the changes are a result of the flux. I will be leaving for a while, I should return sometime just after Midday on the morrow. If you could continue to keep an eye on things for me I would appreciate it greatly. *Pauses for a moment* There may be someone coming and asking for me, can you see to it that he is familiarized with the bar.
Atrum Draconus
House Draconus
Hand of King Chimeron Draconus
ANNOSUS DRACONUS!