Lambic behind the bar

A cold bed and a warm ale. Blood stains the walls, but it looks like the Bar Keep is standing...for once.

Moderator: Admin

Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Anvyrin Onyk'undi »

*Vir-Drake looks over at Kidwynn*

"Just give me another one would you."

*Vir-Drake sets down his glass*
Vir-Drake

Former Captain of the Azure Shields
Former traveler with evil
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn gets Drake's glass and wipes it out. She then pours him another drink and it's quite obvious she's done this behind the bar work to some degree a time or two before.*

*She looks at Drake as she hands him over the drink.*

Here's the drink. The question I posed earlier is because I'm your friend and well I'm concerned.

*Takes a sip of s drink she poured herself, keeping track of what is going on inside of the Inn.*
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

*Vir-Drake looks deep into his glass*

"Concerned? Ha."

*Vir-Drake pounds down his drink and walks back over to his table*

"Annika, I bid you goodnight. I'm sure Corbyn will see to your well being here in Haven. Kidwynn, the lady behind the bar, will get you anything you may need."

*Vir-Drake gives a deep bow and starts for the door*
Vir-Drake

Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Takes the glass behind the bar after Drake leaves and rinces it out while mumbling to herself.*

Fine Drake, you choose to puch people away then well you'll be treated how others are treating you.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Anvyrin Onyk'undi
Town Member
Town Member

*Vir-Drake stops just before leaving and turns towords Kidwynn*

"Look. I didn't ask to be put in this situation. In fact I wish I was just plain old Drake again, but I'm not. This body is mine now. If I did what I did out in the open would everyone still treat me as a bad guy? I did what I did to help everyone out. And look where it got me. No one even said "Good job" or "Thanks Drake, we owe you one for stoping Pentag". What did I get? I got tied up, I got treated like $h1t, and I am looked at like I did something wrong. Corbyn questioned me. He saw that I was ok. Yet it still doesn't end."

*With that said Vir-Drake walks out of the Inn*
Vir-Drake

Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Walking in from the back room, Claude catches the tail end of Drake's statements. As he turns and exits the Inn, Claude audibly sighs*

Kidwynn, what is going on out here?
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn listens to what Drake has so say before she turns around to leave she is about to say something when she hears Claude's voice.*

*Kidwynn looks over at Claude and doesn't know how to stand or address him.*

All I did was ask, as his friend Sir, how he was doing because things were tense between Drake and Lord Corbyn a short time ago.

He pushed me away a bit this time, unlike last time we spoke.

He didn't tell me anything I didn't already know from before in Frostfell. I'd ask permission to go off after him, but not certain anymore what my place is Sir and if it would be alright for me to do so.

*Kidwynn goes back to wiping the bar down waiting for Claude to say something.*
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

*Claude furrows his brow, then takes a moment to adjust his armor.*

I'm not surprised he's a little put off. *Turning to Corbyn* Your comments mi' Lord were a bit "offensive".

If you would continue to watch the bar Kidwynn while Lambic examines that water sample I would appreciate it. I think I'll have a talk with Drake myself.

*With that Claude gathers his shield, sword and pack and walks out of the Inn in search of Drake*

*Moments later a statement is shouted back through the Inn entrance*

And would someone please find out what Ug is doing in the road over there? It appears decidedly magical in nature and I am at a complete loss on how to handle such matters...

*begins muttering to himself as he leaves again* You can touch but don't talk, or is it talk but don't touch... *sigh*
"The knight... is down."

Claude the Expired
Black Knight of the True Dragon
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

*Still sitting at the table with Annika.*

Let him go Kidwynn. Thank you for trying to connect with him, but as long as he continues to believe his covert actions were helpful, I'm not sure he can be reached. I bear no hatred towards him, only the caution that you observed. His actions as we left Frostfell were honorable and earned him his freedom, but the influence of those he traveled with is not so easily shed. I believe Donovan and Curufin can bring him back to us, let them handle it once we have resolved our immediate threats.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*Kidwynn looks at Claude and a spark of something burns in her eyes.*

Sir, not to disagree with you, but the comment was merely stating the obvious and that is that from what I was seein' he is pushging everyone away. That is all.

From ealier, when Lord Corbyn was talking to him it was trying to get Drake to see things from Corbyn's point of view and why he is being cautious.

*After the orders to go behind the bar, Kidwynn heads there and bites her lip before she says something more.*
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*When Kidwynn sees Lambic leave the meeting, she look ready to leave, but as he heads outside she realizes that she is still going to be behind the bar.*

*She does her best to keep things light, but anyone who really knows her knows she is feeling off and that it's really beginning to frusterate her. She is barely drinking any alchol and her glass of rum has barely been touched.*
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

*Kels walks out from the back room*

"I think I will let Lambic do his thing." *Kels rubs his nose* "Kinda smells bad anyways. I think I need some air."

*He heads outside*
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"