Return to Lonely Duty

Continue your adventures in Phanterra here! Want to gather a party to scout out that mineshaft full of undead? Want to figure out what the results wereof your destruction of the world-rotation device? Find out here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Robert looks at the scene with a fierce eye and then states, "We do need to see where this Ga'Vin came from--I can't remember the last time I've seen one. Regardless, it appears a law has been broken and this must be rectified. We need to find Lan, he's the one who lived here, make sure he's okay and whatever his story is."
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

*Neshca looks at Robbet and nods.*

"We shall track him down Robbert and bring him. If we find the grainery as well well make a map. As well as locate teh young lad if we can.

You said that there have not been Ga'Vin around here for a while. How long is a while? And where were they last seen. that way we can try a pick a trail other than the blood trail."

*Neshca looks up at Jason and McEwan than step arund to the door.*

"Ok lads lets get tracking we have not got that much day light left. An it is gone to get cold soon. So lets see if we can track down Lan, and the child. Jason you got point on this one. McEwan you flank Jason to the portside of him. See if we can pick up anyones else trail. Robbert if we see Dallid or anyone else form town that is a healer well send them this way. "
And what is he greatly thought , he nobly dared.
by Homer
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

(Speaking of the horse)
*Dallid is passing by when he hears Neshca, Robert, Jason, and McEwan talking through the open door of the hut. He steps inside to see what the concerned tones are about, and sees the Gavin.*

Jason has all ready examined the body, I presume. Does the cause of death appear deliberate or accidental?
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
jason eldereth
New in Town
New in Town

Post by jason eldereth »

This poor soul has been dead for some time now I have not been able to check to see if its delibarate but i feel it is he possibly seen something that he was not to see but i will leave this in your care dallid, I have to now try and track down the culprit to this seen.

Jason Starts to follow the blood trail to see where it leads to. also keeping an eye out for distabances in and on the trail.

Mc.Ewan keep an eye out we might be watched and i have a bad feeling about this place the weave feels a bit off.

Robart this matter will be resolved. as fast as im able to myself and my 2 closest friends here will not let this Hanious seen go unchecked please see if any other villagers are injured or missing.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Robert nods, saying, "I have checked actually and as far as I know, only the child who was in the granary when it disappeared is missing, along with Lan from this cabin here. We'll keep looking of course."
jason eldereth
New in Town
New in Town

Post by jason eldereth »

Thanks Robert for your aid in this desprait times I will fill you in with what ever we find but please lookout for your people here and try to keep all together till we find out what is afoot here...

Jason Starts to head out and follow the trail tracking the source of the attack.
going to Follow the trail of bood to see where it leads to.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Lam lives here. The Gavin does not. It is possible the Gavin was slain in self-defense. He may also have had friends who may have captured or chased off Lam.

*Dallid narrows his eyes as he looks at Robert*

I passed the Granary while performing my own examination of the town. It is still north of the village where it has always resided. Who believes it to have vanished?
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

*Neshca stops dead in his tracks wheels about an looks at Dallid.*

"are you feeling well Dallid because it was in the middle of the town last time we where here. I remember very clearly after shafting and spilting wheat for last season. But I trust your judgement on where it is. I am preplexed on how some of us think it was once here. And now it is someplace else. Do you have any kind of insight sa to how this might of happend? Could it be some kind of change in the way things where? Maybe it has to do with that machine you folks had to fix? Or did you fix it the right way? anyway I have a bad feeling things are about to get wreatherd soon. "

*Neshca looks at Robbert.*

"We got it Sir while swing wide and follow that trail. I hope we can pick some kind of idea as to what has happen to Lan. "

"Ok lads let get the lead out night fall is gone to come quick. So I like to be someplace where we can either break for cover or near here."
by Homer
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid appears thoughtful for a moment*

Interesting. I am well, but the flux would appear to have affected more than just the land.

*He goes over to the Gavin to examine the nature of his wounds.*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Robert's eyes narrow as well. "What game do you play here? North of town? It was never there...If it is there, I'll probably have some more questions for you. If the kid is not safe, I'll have even more..." With that, Robert leaves.

There are tracks that will be easy to follow. Is it just Nescha who is going?
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid has learned to ignore Robert's 'zeal' over the years, and proceeds to expertly do so now as he examines the Gavin*

Blunt trauma... multiple impact points... resulting in lethal quantities of damage. The body is still warm – death came but moments ago, though its life force is well and truly departed.

A blood trail was mentioned. Leading away from this dwelling or into it?
McEwan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by McEwan »

The dwarf looks up from the blood-tail at the door and addresses Neshca

"Well, sar, do we be aboot fetchin' the wee bairn, or be we a'folowin' the trail?"
Ignorance can be fixed...stupid you're stuck with
Neshca
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Neshca »

*Looks at Mcewan and smiles.*

"Well if Dallid and Jason go get they lad than you an I can track this trail. But if not we nap the child on our way back around. if we can find the grainery. "
by Homer
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

*Dallid locates the blood trail himself, kneels and examines it*

So the wounds were inflicted elsewhere...

*He gets back to his feet*

Yes, I'll go to the grainary to see if a child is there.

*Turns to leave*
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

The trail of blood leads deeper into the woods, just out of sight of the peasant village. There doesn't appear to be anything significant there...