Party at my place

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Roland Nightshade
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Party at my place

Post by Roland Nightshade »

HI EVERBODY!!!, I'm going to be having a party at my place on April 10th. This is going to be the first party I've had at the house since I moved in.

Some of you my know that Mike (Z, Spiff, Jack..Big Poppa Love) has recently moved in with me, so come welcome him to my place. Bring a drink that he will hate and force him to drink it with you, or just make sure to tell any embarrassing stories you have in front of any available women that are nearby.

If you don't know mike...come anyway and pretend you do, this will confuse him and entertain the rest of us.

Also bring a buck (or as much as you want) to throw in a collection we will be taking for the Humane Society. The donation will be made in the name of Sam's cat Baldrick that recently left us.

Come, have fun, drink, make fun of Z, and all while helping out a good cause as you do it.

Hope to see you there,
Colin, Roland, Galen
Last edited by Roland Nightshade on Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you hear me coming, I didn't come to kill you.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

Man, who was that guy... He seemed familiar... :twisted:
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

I was gonna post this, but Colin beat me to it. Yay.

If you can't come, but still want to donate, please PM me and let me know. I know we're all terribly strapped for extra cash right now, so whatever you can scrape from the floor of your car or couch cushions will be appreciated! I adopted a 4 month old cat from the Huron Valley Humane Society back in 2007 who had been abandoned in apartment (sadly, a common occurence as the economy forces people to move on and drop responsibilities). He had some complications from some surgeries he had when he was still very young and they just took their toll on his body. I made the decision to euthanize him in February because it was a terrible balance of not being able to afford the diagnostics and not knowing if they would be of any help, anyway. He wasn't even three years old and he has just been the joy of my life these last couple of years.

So, in Baldric's name (and indeed in the spirit of any of your own pets), I'd like to make a donation to the Huron Valley Humane Society.

And honestly, I could really use a drink, so come have one, too!

Love,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"