Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Post by Aurora »

Come one, come all, to just let you hair down, have a good time, and just get out and get wild to let Spring know we are ready for it.

Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Your Hosts: Julie, Kim, as well as the Dougthesis and Kim
When: Saturday, March 6th 2010
Where: 81 South Main Street Clarkston, MI (Dougthesis and Kim's place)
Time: 4PM if going to movie / 7PM for party only until we all just pass out or wake up in the morning

The Details for the Party: It's BYOB and bring a dish to pass (Potluck) or let us know you'd rather bring a few bucks and we'll get the food for you. There will be a few lucky door prizes for it is a tea party after all. Bring a bathing suit and a towel if you wish to hot tub, your best A game if you wish to play pool, there will be Rockband to play in another room as well. You can also just socialize and poke fun at your friends. If you want to get into the spirit and dress up as a character from Alice in Wonderland I won't stop you..I'm just claiming dibs on being the Mad Hatter..hehe.

Those that are interested in attending the movie I'm looking to find a movie time around 4PM watch the film in IMAX 3D. The location of the movie theater will be the Star Theatre in Auburn Hills, MI. My plan is to pick up the tickets or order them ahead of time and you all can just reimburse me at the door.

Those coming from the western side of the state: Meet up with me at my place no later then 3pm that day. What we can do is caravan over to Clarkston or if just a few of you come, perhaps hop into my car and I'll get us to the location (I just might need an assist in getting home...rofl). You can also just head to Doug's place and carpool to the movie from there. Doug and Kim have offered their place to crash for anyone too tired or not in a condition to drive home that night, spare beds, couches, and floor space will be available.

RSVP by contacting me via private message.

Hope to see everyone there and oh yeah this will also be to celebrate all those who have March Birthdays!!!!!
Aurora Darksbane

Mage Hunter of the Old Code
Caldonian Genderman
Zydana
GM

Re: Mad Hatter's Tea Party

Post by Zydana »

Aurora wrote:this will also be to celebrate all those who have March Birthdays!!!!!
Don't you mean un-birthdays?
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

Ok gang please start letting me know who all is coming to the Mad Hatter's Tea Party and what you are bringing as your dish. Also, let me know if you are going to the movie. My plan is since I have the day off on Friday is to pick up the tickets that day.

If you are coming from the West Side, let me know if you'll need a place to crash.

Also, if you are not the cooking type or just won't have time, just let me Iknow and toss in a few bucks and as long as we (the other hosts and I) know in advance we can provide all the extra food people might need.

Thanks.
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman
Aurora
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Aurora »

For the Mad Hatter's Tea Party. SLIGHT change in movie time. The movie will be starting at 430pm. We should meet up at the Clarkston, MI address at 4pm.

As far as the rest goes, everything should run on schedule.

-Julie
Aurora Darksbane

Caldonian Genderman