Making some weapons and whatnot

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Making some weapons and whatnot

Post by Zeira »

I want to get together some people to make some new weapons, shields, and spell packets for next year for NPC's. I will be in Muskegon on Thanksgiving weekend. If you have been to NPC camp and seen some of their weapons you know they could use some new claws, swords, shields, ect. I think we should get together and make this happen.

I'll have plenty materials foe creating claws ans swords. If you want to bring your own materials that would also be awesome. If you are new or need a new weapon I think we can help with that as well. I'm thinking we can all throw down on some pizza or something too. Drink will be provided.

My next question is what are NPC's in need of as far as weapons? Claws? Spears? Swords? Shields? Just let us know or were gonna make a bunch of daggers :wink: .

Location will probably be my house. PM me for directions or if you have any questions. Thanks!
Jaycen Blackhawk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Jaycen Blackhawk »

I'm all up for it.

Get in touch with me once you're back in town. You know how much I love to make swords....
‘All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing’

Soldier
Mercenary
The Last Hawk
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

Friday between 2-8 also if you can't make it on Saturday. I mean look at how depressed Jared is because he is being forced to use fist phys reps because there are no claws....

How can you say no to that! Look how sad he is! YOU can help him and other NPC's by donating a couple of hours to making them some new phys reps!
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

is that 2pm - 8pm for both Friday AND Saturday?

I don't see myself being able to help on black Friday... something something stupid 12 hour shift grumble grumble.

I might be able to hit up Saturday depending on time... and depending on if I'm still alive after working the weekend of stupid.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

1-7 PM on Saturday 2-8 on Friday.
Zeira
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Zeira »

I want to personally thank Scott (Malachi/Icarus), Shaun (Theon), Daniel (Cristo), Chuck (Yangus/Goonter), Lindsay (Azra), Stark (Daffyd/Jaycen), Troy (Paer'en), James (Brey), and Allison. With their help we were able to make 5 sets of claws, 2 longswords, 2 shortswords, a spear and a greatsword for the FH chapter. Thanks guys!