Birthday Shindig

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Smitty19
GM

Birthday Shindig

Post by Smitty19 »

My Wife has threatened me by death that If I dont post invites to a party she is throwing me for my birthday, so here it is.

Saturday September 26, 2009

out in Lowell at our house, we are having a get together because Renae knows I dont like my birthday and so she is throwing me a party to make it better, so she says...

If anyone is interested let me know, as everyone is invited, just need a head count so we know for food/beverages...

We have plenty of floor space, so crashing is available, just get ahold of me if you have any questions...

its BYOB figuring I dont drink, but anyone who wants to bring it is more than welcome too...
Serith Darkheart

"I dont make Threats....Only Promises"
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

BYO Foam weapons?
Woden
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Woden »

Sorry I cant make it. Thats the date for the CARPs one-day.

Maybe next year.
Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

No problem Todd, I totally understand, and this was a bit of a surprise to me, so its last moment...but speaking of which

Just trying to get a number of folks so I can get supplies/beverages/food so just anyone who isnt on Facebook that hasnt confirmed, or just isnt sure, just wanted to give a heads up...

Thanks

Brett
Serith Darkheart

Smitty19
GM

Post by Smitty19 »

Well here is the Directions to the house, if you have any questions, or to confirm just give me a call (cell number down farther in this message)

from Muskegon/Lakeshore

Take 96 towards GR....keep on 96 when it splits towards Lansing.

Take The Ada/Lowell Exit ( I think exit 39) It is the exit directly after East Beltline.

This is Fulton, you will stay on Fulton All the way into Lowell. After the main street light With 2 gas stations, an old museum, and a feed store on all the corners you will be looking for north Monroe

After you cross the the river you will see the Riverboat on your left, Monroe is the next road after the Riverboat...

Turn Left onto Monroe, go down 4 streets (Avery, King, High, North) Our House is 519 N Monroe it is the Second House on the right after North. Grey two story with white metal awnings.

If you have any questions just get ahold of me at 616-893-3390

From The East Side, take 96 towards GR

Take Exit 52 Lowell/Charlotte

Turn Right off of exit ramp, this is Alden Nash take this all the way into town. When you get to main street, turn Right, this is fulton/main/M21, take this down 3 streets to Monroe...After you cross the the river you will see the Riverboat on your left, Monroe is the next road after the Riverboat...

Turn Left onto Monroe, go down 4 streets (Avery, King, High, North) Our House is 519 N Monroe it is the Second House on the right after North. Grey two story with white metal awnings.
Serith Darkheart