RenFest Reminder

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

RenFest Reminder

Post by Samantha »

Just a reminder that I'm issuing and open invite for a general gathering at the Renaissance Festival on Saturday, Sept 12 (it's bellydance weekend!) to be followed in the evening by bonfire gathering at the Groveland Rd. Ranch. I imagine I will be making my way home from the Festival about 5 to get back home to get things started, so for those of you who might want to stay till closing, come when you can.

FYI, my mom has informed me that ticket prices are now a hefty 18.95. Ouch. I have two, $2 coupons that anyone can use and I highly encourage getting tickets early. I believe Kroger usually sells them.

Bring chairs, sleeping gear, and whatever you need to make it a night in the back yard (as well as preferred snacks, drinks,etc). If Erik and Todd really, really like us, they can bring their big tents and those might actually sleep everyone. I will bring my 2-3 person tent just in case. Remember, it might be chilly and/or wet at night, so prepare accordingly.

For those of you that have never been to my mom's house on its own or directly from the Renaissance Festival, it's painfully easy. The address:

7527 Groveland Rd.
Holly, MI 48442

Directions (from Fest):
Turn left onto Dixie Hwy from the Festival parking lot (depending on where you park, you may be directed right and have to turn around).
Drive about 3 miles and Groveland Rd. will be on your right. This is a gravel road.
Turn right, drive exactly 1.5 miles and the house is on the left. The numbers out here do not go in order, so be aware. There's a grey mailbox on the right side directly across from the house. It's a u-shaped driveway, so you'll get 2 chances.
I'll most likely have you all park in the back and on the side as per usual. Just look for other cars.

Questions? Comments? Concerns? You know where to find me!

Thanks, gang!
Love,
Sam

p.s. An RSVP isn't required, but if you're going to be bringing 25 of your closest friends, that'd be really good to know! Thanks!
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"