Blue Angels in Ypsi July 18-19

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Blue Angels in Ypsi July 18-19

Post by Samantha »

I have been having unwarranted cravings and unabashed nerd moments and I want to invite you all to join me.

Thunder Over Michigan will be at the Willow Run airport in my neck of the woods on July 18-19. Lots of planes and demos and neat aviation thingies, but the important part is that this is the only Michigan stop the Blue Angels are making.

The Blue. Freaking. Angels.

Now, for the yucky part. Tickets at the gate are $25 a pop and parking is $10 per vehicle unless bought in advance for $5. I know July is a busy month of weekends with Colin's cottage, followed by Final Haven, followed by potential for an air show. I actually have to work that Saturday but only until about 12:30. The show is going both days and the actual performance schedule is not posted yet, so I don't know exactly when the Angels will be flying. They are all I really want to see, so it's what I'll be planning around.

So, I just wanted to throw feelers out there to see if anyone else wanted to go. That way, we can go in one vehicle to save some money on parking, if nothing else.

PM me, email me, call me, whatever.

Love,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"