Attn: Muskegon Folks!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Attn: Muskegon Folks!

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Okay Muskegon-folk. I'm posing a question of organization to all of you. If you've stated intentions or ideas in other forums, please re-state them here.

We normally spar on Saturdays, but I've been getting a lot of interest from people who would like to attend Evan's little get-together in Ionia, so I'm proposing we officially shift our shindig there and join in with the CARPS folks for an afternoon of combat and cooking out. We'd want to leave from the Muskegon area between 1:00pm and 1:30pm just to be sure, and people could return at their lesiure.

From what I've heard from Lambic the 7th Sea game is not being run, so we should have no conflict with the Sunday timeslot. Rahl, if you could give a confirmation on that, it would be appreciated.

If people are interested, please post what you'd be able to bring to the picnic, what your transportation situation is (ie, can drive, need a ride, can drive if necessary but would prefer to ride, etc.), and who you'll be bringing along.

While this is not a confirmed thing as yet, I know that Lambic, Curufin, Kabre, Drake, and I would like to go. I remember reading something about Kels and Sethreal having plans this weekend, but I don't recall if they had a Saturday conflict or a Sunday conflict.

In any case, post and let me know. :bday:
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Claude du Sinjin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Claude du Sinjin »

I was under the impression that we were attempting to run 7th Sea on sunday. A trip to Ionia, while very fun... is on shaky ground when it comes to finances. I'm trying to hold off on too much spending since the event is next weekend.

However, from the sounds of things there are plenty of folks who can't make the 7th Sea game and I was probably gonna hafta goto GR soon... maybe we can work sumthin out. Who knows... its worth a shot I guess.
Darion_Lighttouch
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Darion_Lighttouch »

I know for me I got some stuff I need to do Sunday, shopping and such.. and was looking forward to playing 7th Sea. If that is not run then I shall enjoy a day of relaxation and rest.. few and far between as of late. SO to all those that do go, Enjoy yourselves.
Onimaster
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onimaster »

I'm keen on 7th Sea as I missed the last game... But I am also keen on the shindig... Money is tight for me as well... ohh the apathy.
Vaal Draconus,
Dwarven King
Survivor of the Dreaming
& Champion of Life.

or

Nikolai Petrov,
Traveling Cossack Sage
Kels
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kels »

I am free sat, not sunday for i have a brithday party to go to and i can not miss as posted earlier i wish i could go but i alass can not :(

But do have fun......... 8)
"Fear is only in your mind."

Captain of the Black Talon Unit
"Leadership is found, not chosen."
Phoenix Guard

Dick VERMEIL is a smooth mother

"If it moves Shoot it!"
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I also want to play 7th Sea but if its not going on I'm going to Ionia. Nic and the kids are coming with me too.