St. Patrick's Day - Craic Wisely @ The Intersection!!!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

St. Patrick's Day - Craic Wisely @ The Intersection!!!

Post by GM-Taki »

Craic Wisely, String Cheese, Belfast Gin, and Tinker's Tea will be playing at the Intersection in Grand Rapids on Monday, March 17th for St. Patrick's Day.

The doors open at 2:00PM and the cover is only $5.00!

They're featuring $3.00 Guinness, Smithwicks, and Green Beer; $5.00 food, drink specials, and a celtic tatoo contest. Our good friend Bill Lynch will be making an appearance as Liam the Leprechaun and it promises to be a great time for all.

The Intersection is also offering people the chance to reserve tables for a fee. From what I'm told, this will be essential to actually having a seat, so we're looking at getting people organized and trying to reserve some tables for those who will be attending. It should only cost about $10.00 per person for all day guaranteed seating, which would be more than worth it in my book.

Anyone who is interested in being a part of this, please post here or contact me in some way. Even though I'm going to be in NYC on St. Pat's, I'm trying to help Bill and Craic Wisely organize the turnout. It is certainly where I would be if I didn't have a conference that week, so I hope a good number of you take advantage of this great concert opportunity!
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.