medieval times

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Slisk
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Slisk »

First time I'd seen this particular storyine. :D They apparently change it up every so often. Yeah, it was great to be in the section whose knight survives the longest - all the way to the end of the show - and as the main bad guy to boot!!!

The first knight to go down - at the hands of the Green Knight, even - was none other than Black and White - Pansy Knight!!! :twisted:
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Slisk wrote:The first knight to go down - at the hands of the Green Knight, even - was none other than Black and White - Pansy Knight!!! :twisted:
The time I went, Green was the first to go out. We were in the Green section. Of course, then the knight that played Green became Black and our section cheered on Black with FAR more enthusiasm!
I almost got to eat all of my meal there. *L*
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Kalphoenix wrote: Also, Travis and Joe said that old men were admiring my attributes
Yes, but did you use said attributes to get in free to the torchure chamber like Matt's sister did last time?

If they're there gettin' the attention, use them to your advantage!