Trevor and Selena Dec. 22

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Trevor and Selena Dec. 22

Post by Samantha »

Hey, gang. For those interested, Trevor and Selena will be in State visiting family for the holidays and wanted to know if any of yous wanted to/could hang out for a night. It sounds like it's a quick trip and they'd like to to see folks, but we all understand that the holidays keep us all very busy.

So, here's the deal. December 22nd, evening-ish, there will be a thing. Depending on how many people think they can come, there will either be just a small mingle at my apartment in Saline or if a great many of you RSVP, we'll have to move to a public venue somewhere Ann Arbor-ish (pub, restaurant, etc). I'm sorry I can't make it a huge do and find some wicked awesome central location to get as many folks as possible, but y'all are going to be busy enough and this is just an informal get together.

So if any of you can get back to me by the end of the week with a definish yes or no, that will give me an idea. If you think you'd like to swing by but just for a bit, let me know that, too. PM me, email me (samgroom@yahoo.com) or call me (email me for a phone number).

Thanks, gang!

Cheers,
Sam
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"
Trevor Owen
GM

yeah! My satelite uplink from the hinterlands of cheese!

Post by Trevor Owen »

From deep within the frozen and ice encrusted land of cheese, I have a working uplink... yay.

Thanks Sam, we will indeed be coming to Mich over the holidays, and would love a chance to hang out with people again. We miss the old crowd, and we are planning on making it out more often in the coming year, now that things have settled down into a more regular pattern out here. The K-Zoo events are only 4-5 hours, so hopefully I can get there a bit more next year.

Anyway, would love to see some folks again. Talk to you later!

-Trevor
Master of witless lore and red herrings
Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Samantha »

I forgot to add that if you're allergic to cats and you end up coming to my apartment, to maybe take your meds ahead of time. :-)

Also, Trevor and Selena will have Bear, Corgi of Terroar, so beware to allergy sufferers everywhere!
"It ain't no mystery,
if it's politics or history.
The thing you gotta know is,
Everything is showbiz!"