Craic Wisely shows

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Craic Wisely shows

Post by Torakhan »

This Friday (November 16th) 'round 9pm until Close at The Black Rose.

Also, December 14th (Friday) at The Black Rose is their Christmas show.

All who want to come are welcome. Some are going for sure, others are not. Check with your local Craic Heads for more info. ;) (Make sure you've got your IDs!)

Also, New Years is coming up. Last year it was Craic Wisely at The Black Rose ($50/person, included dinner and dessert.. and a drink?).
We should find out if that's happening again and if we can get reservations in (after last year's turn-out and success, I can't see why they wouldn't do it again. )
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Craic has yet to book anything for New Year's. There is some rumor that the Black Rose booked Belfast Gin, but I'm hoping that it's just a rumor.

Also, I've got an 8:30pm reservation for the Black Rose this Friday with a couple of open spots. Anyone interested?
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Cee-dub

Post by Torakhan »

Donovan Thynedar wrote:Craic has yet to book anything for New Year's. There is some rumor that the Black Rose booked Belfast Gin, but I'm hoping that it's just a rumor.
Hmmm.. I wonder if they think they can do more business from those coming out to see Belfast Gin.

Have fun tomorow!
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer