ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

Post by Lambic »

Silverleaf or Bust

David (aka Taki aka Donovan aka The Polynesian) and I (aka weso aka Lambic aka Clambake) are planning to drive down to Silverleaf this Saturday or Sunday. I think we are planning on getting there when it starts and spending the day. If we go Saturday, I have to be back for work @ 6. However, we’re supposed to be roleplaying on Sunday (Rahl do you have any input?). There will be some other friends from Muskegon with us as well as my kids.

So anyone feeling like mingling with us?
Are there any other Phoenix up for it?
Which day is better for you guys?

I know a lot of you have probably been before but incase someone hasn’t here is my interpretation of it:

David and I have gone the last couple of years and it’s always a good time. There are lots of place to pickup garb and accessories plus merriment of all kinds (except the drunken/Rum influenced kind). Some prices are unbelievable good deals and some are bad (especially the food). My son had a great time last year; there is a whole section set up for kids. Other activities include lots of music and different performances, ranging from comedy to swordsmanship and jousting.

Cost is $12 for adults and $5 for children 5-12
It starts @ 10AM and ends @ 6PM

More Info about Silverleaf is available at their website.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

I'm currently planning on running 7th Sea on sunday, of course though if most of the group up and ditches I can't do a lot about that.

Wouldn't mind tagging along on saturday if ya go 'cept for the fact I'm flat broke and no longer have a job. Taki mentioned sumthing about goin' on this day... but also that he wouldn't mind seeing some folks he knew were going on sunday.

However I also know peoples were all set for 7th sea.... *sigh*

I guess just lemme know what happens so I know where to be.
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Ok, this is where I make the really cute big eyes and ask if you guys could please go on Sunday for that is when I will be able to make it there.

Would be great to see and hang out with all the Phoenix's that can make it.

-Julie
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Onyksi Rin'oviryn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Onyksi Rin'oviryn »

I know for a fact that Me, Colin, Todd, and Erik as well as others are going on Saturday, so you should go Saturday to hang out with us. *wink*
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

I know that Phil and I (along with a bunch of the IAC crew from MCC) were planning on going down on Saturday. (Rahl, don't worry about the cash, I'm sure I owe you for something.) That trip is going to happen, but I wouldn't be opposed to making the trek on Sunday as well.

You know Rahl, we could just relocate the game on Sunday. If you're up for it, Kels, Lambic, Shale, Cookie, Phil, Rob, and myself could just make the trek down and play at Doug's Arena tent as an exposition. It might only be for four hours or so (2-6?) but it could be fun. We'd get to run around the faire for a few hours, meet up with some of the FH folk.

Just a thought, though I can imagine that the folks down there might get a real kick out of seeing our group in a developed campaign at full swing.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Rahl
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Rahl »

A very distinct possibility. We'll hafta check with everyone though and make sure we don't leave anyone out... like Rob. Poor sob keeps getting overlooked on this kinda stuff.
Plus we'll hafta double check times, knowing that Cookie has to goto work sunday night will hafat be figured in... then again, if we quit by 6 like ya said, 2 hours to get back...
Hell, run it up the flagpole and see what happens. Also see if Doug can get us passes for demo-ing a game during the Faire.
Can always gimme a call tomorrow and we can work on this, not like I'll be doin anything.
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Check. I'll get a hold of you then.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Ug
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ug »

Steve, Natalie, Julie, Katie, and I will be making the trek down there this Sunday.
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Looks like it's going to rain on Saturday. My mythical Wife creature and I will be going on Sunday. Hope to meet up with other Sunday-goers then!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

Bah! You don't have a wife, as we all know. Seeing is believing, and we've never seen her!
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Ah! Then this weekend is your chance to catch a glimse of this rare and beautiful creature. Truly an opportunity unequaled!
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

Your married???

Now I am confused hehe

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

vince is trying to persuade me to be there on Saturday, though I have things on Sunday and Friday that may or may not bleed over so can't commit fully. I'll find out tonight probably, when I visit my 22 year old child...

Hey everyone can see that I no longer look 36! (stupid Cedar Point guessing people)
Curufin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Curufin »

Hmmm.....i did want to do some sparring on Saturday, but I looks like I would be sarring with myself (no pun intended). I might be presuaded to go.

A another note: All this Avatar changing is really messing with my head.
Lost my train of thought.....
Corbyn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Corbyn »

Show up on Saturday Curufin, I remember you saying you spar with yourself three times a day anyway :shock: , so you won't be missing much.
Corbyn Gravesbane
Lord High Cavalier
The Hand of Woodhold
Elder of Final Haven