football?

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

football?

Post by RenLightfoot »

Ok, Danielle and I will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings on 28th street in Grand Rapids to watch my Baltimore Ravens whoop on the NY Jets this sunday at 4pm
If anyone would like to show up and have some out of game fun laughing at me yelling at the screen like a moron, come on over it's not very LARPy, but it'll be alot of fun! also if anyone is a Lions fan, they'll be playing at the same time against minnesota
just throwing it out there, If you do come I'll be the guy in the purple jersey with black hair and a bottle of Woodchuck
21 and older only please
"I think you underestimate the sneakiness"
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

foot what?
Travis Cole
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

um, ok, maybe I took the wrong tactic here....
Ok, Danielle and I will be going to Buffalo Wild Wings on 28th street in Grand Rapids to watch my Drinking
If anyone would like to show up and have some out of game fun laughing at me yelling at the screen like a moron, come on over it's not very LARPy, but it'll be alot of fun! also if anyone is a Drinking fan, they'll be playing at the same time against Drinking
just throwing it out there, If you do come I'll be the guy in the purple jersey with black hair and a bottle of Woodchuck
21 and older only please
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

LOL

That sound like fun, but unfortunately I probably have to work that day at my second job AND well I have my own game to watch later that day.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

but how many chances do you get to watch me drunk off my ass crying because we lost, or crying in joy because we won?

ok, bad question that would be every sunday or monday for sixteen to twenty weeks a year,
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

Make you all a deal.

Once I get rid of this second job of mine I'll take you up on the invite. Should only be another 2 weeks of my weekends being all hellish.
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

How late are you planning on staying? I get off work at 7:30 from just up the road...
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"
dier_cire
Town Member
Town Member

Post by dier_cire »

Ho9w can you lose drinking? Seems like no matter how I drink the beer, it always ends in a win for me. :)
My posts in no way reflect that of anyone else nor are they in any way official.
kmeinka
New in Town
New in Town

Post by kmeinka »

Football.... Oh, that thing that comes before and after marching band performances...
Malphus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Malphus »

heh
RenLightfoot
Town Member
Town Member

Post by RenLightfoot »

Esmerelda wrote:How late are you planning on staying? I get off work at 7:30 from just up the road...
um, I'm not sure to tell you the truth, the game starts at 415, so it'll probobly end at like 730, I'll see if Danielle has to work early monday, if not we can always hang around for the sunday night game
I'll let ya know
Esmerelda
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Esmerelda »

Well, I'll just pop by after work, it's right on the way home. If you guys are still there we can hang out for a bit. If not, no worries, I'll try and catch you next time!
Lady Esmerelda Harrison,
Queen of the Kingdom of Haven

"What if in order to save everything you hold dear, you have to become everything you hate?"