Rump Shakin'

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Rump Shakin'

Post by Peace420 »

This Saturday evening, not sure yet either City Club or Luna. PM or call me if you're interested. I have a few couches if people want to come from other parts of the state and drive home Sunday. Probably gonna meet up at my place beforehand, if you can't find my house you have no business behind the wheel of a car.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Azzedar
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Azzedar »

Damn, City Club is still open? Haven't been there in years... was always too wasted to remember howto get there or howto get back either... made life very difficult sometimes. :?
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

HEHE! Yeah it's still open, although it's nothing like it used to be. Sometimes it seems they play some of the music just because it's "underground" and not because it's good or dancable. As far as getting home, just point the car in the right direction, thumbs up at 10 & 2, and follow the lines...
Death=Adder

~Pink Floyd~
Azzedar
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Azzedar »

So tell me, they still got the in house artist that paints every damn surface he can find?

That was one of the funnest things... trying to see what had changed or been painted over since the last time you were there. I spent a couple hours straight one night just checking out all the artwork on the walls and ceiling. Didn't even realize it til it was almost 4am and we had to leave.
In the beginning the Universe was created.

This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

You know I'm not sure? I know that the walls don't have all the stuff that they used to and the last time I was down there I'm pretty sure that they were back to straight no chaser black.
Death=Adder

~Pink Floyd~
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I, Robot will probably be happening before the dancing, Star John R has a show starting at 8:00 so if you want to go to that be at my house by 6:00 so that food can be had as well.
Death=Adder

~Pink Floyd~