Practice/BBQ Saturday?

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Practice/BBQ Saturday?

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Ryan (Curuifin) has been craving some foam combat, so I thought I'd make a post and see who might be interested in coming out Saturday afternoon for grilling and fighting.

Who knows? We may even try and put a posse together to cross the state and see Eric's show afterwards.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Dia Kuni
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Dia Kuni »

I need to get out of the house...haven't really been doing too well...but Joe's lost his job and I dunno if we can afford the gas. It sucks having to go out there all the time. I wish we had a backyard...a big one...then we wouldn't have to worry about stuff like that! ^_^
Keep the Balance. Be the Voice for the Dead. Whenever a spirit cries out in anguish, be there to right the wrong, so that they may rest in peace.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Practice/BBQ Saturday?

Post by Torakhan »

Donovan Thynedar wrote:...a post and see who might be interested in coming out Saturday afternoon for grilling and fighting.
Sounds decent to me. What time shall we gather?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

park or taki's?
Travis Cole
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

I was thinking park. There's not a lot of fighting room in our yard.
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

The weather is looking rather dismal for tomorrow, but I'll keep an eye on things as we go. Anyone who has to make a drive of any distance might be well served to check this post or give me a call before they head up this way.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Givin' you a call?

Post by Torakhan »

Donovan Thynedar wrote:The weather is looking rather dismal for tomorrow, but I'll keep an eye on things as we go. Anyone who has to make a drive of any distance might be well served to check this post or give me a call before they head up this way.
Weather for Saturday wasn't looking too bad.. only a 40% chance of rain in the morning for the last few days and now they're not even calling for that. High in the upper 70's too.

But with a post at 6:30am, you sure you want people calling you? Heh. Or maye that's the only way you'll know you're getting up. ^.^

I think I'm planning on trying to show up around Noon.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer