Pirate Festival in Toronto...Arrrrrr

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

WayneO42
GM

Pirate Festival in Toronto...Arrrrrr

Post by WayneO42 »

Is anyone interested in going to the pirate festival in Toronto? We will be leaving on Friday August 24 and returning on Sunday August 26th. Arrangements for a place to stay will be based on the number of people that go. If we get enough people we could probably keep the cost quite low.

The website for the fest is at http://www.thepiratefestival.com/ . Cost for the fest admission is $16. There is an "Adults Night Out" portion of the fest afterwards that is $10 per person and takes place at the Pub at Fort York.

Anyone interested, post here or PM me. I would like to get a head count by July 27th
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

*hint hint*

Yes the pirate girl is going :D

More of the questioin then is what color shall my hair be for me thinks I'm itching to be red again....LOL
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

That would be a blast, but with Winterhaven and Gen-con the two weekends before that, I'm thinking asking for those days off would be suicide. Take pics though! Also, Toronto is a cool city. Lots of friendly people.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Kidwynn
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kidwynn »

I promise, I shall pack my camera and take pictures. I will bring the pics to the Sept event.

:D
Dead pirate betrayed by Corbyn...ah well least I made him do his own dirty work when he killed me.