Craic Wisely @ Bells in K-zoo: Saturday, April 21st

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Craic Wisely @ Bells in K-zoo: Saturday, April 21st

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

Craic Wisely is playing a show at the Bells Brewery in Kalamazoo this Saturday, April 21st. Cover is $5.00

The showtime is listed at 9:30pm, but I'd like to get there early enough to snag tables. Any interested parties, please post here so I can get an idea on numbers.

Slainte,
-Taki
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I'm gonna try and make it out for this but I can't promise anything. It'll depend on money, whether I have to make the drive alone, a place to crash in the area and such. I just don't see myself making a 2+ hour drive by myself again this weekend and trying to make the drive again after the show.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Craic this Saturday

Post by Torakhan »

I'll go if there's at least 6 or more of us who will be there. It's more about the social gathering than it is for me to see the band, or to drink.

If we have at least a full car or two going, I'm all in.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Wanted to make it, but I'm actually scheduled to work! Drive In open FTW!
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

Kalphoenix wrote:Wanted to make it, but I'm actually scheduled to work! Drive In open FTW!
FT$!
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

Yeah, that too. Anyway, have a good time!
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.