Winter Party 2007 (Feb 16-18th)

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

Methinks Colin just wants video to show the emergency room doctors when they cry: " HOLY MOTHER OF JUPITER WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED AND HOW DID YOU GET THAT WOODCHUCK IN THERE?!?!?!?!?"

Video is so much easier than explaining...although not as much fun...
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Daku of the North »

WOOT! I've missed you guys so much, and last year was such a blast! ^_^

I can't wait. So Friday night, all Saturday and then we go home on Sunday? Sounds awesome! See you there!

Joe and I might bring the camera, mind you, I don't know how to work the damn thing. It's nice..got a case for it and a card.

Any ideas?

~ Kori
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Friday Night

Post by Torakhan »

Onimaster wrote:How many people will be there Friday night?
I haven't figured out if I'm going to be there Friday night yet... I might head up there early on Saturday though. We'll just have to see tomorrow.
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Sweet! Kori's gonna be there. Now if only she were single it would be perfect news!

Maybe 'joe' will have an 'accident' on the hill while 'sledding'. I will blame said 'accident' on Kori's 'mother'.

Its a flawless 'plan'.

Bwahahaa!!!!

Ah.. so thats why they call them 'internal' monologues.

~the Lunatic fringe~
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Daku of the North »

Hehe, I love you, Todd! ^_^ But I love my Joe much more...

Unfortunately guys, we can't come...which is especially sad since I was hoping to graduate to being the new Priestess of Boobyism. lol

School just freaking dumped mounds of homework on me for this weekend...I hate school. Stupid professors...don't they appreciate having the weekend off too?

Nonetheless, good luck and have fun everyone! ^_^ (Just pretend I'm there...being plowed over by the Train of Limbs again. lol)

Love,
Kori
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

*feindish grimace*

:twisted: Youve narrowly 'escaped' me this time 'joe' but your 'time' will come.

*Rubbing hand together manically*

~the Lunatic fringe~
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

So... do we know who for sure is coming out?
Unless something really weird happens, I'll be out there Saturday, but probably not Friday night.

I'm really hoping the weather (finally! snow and no slush for sledding) and finances don't keep too many folks away.
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

I wont be ther till Saturday. And in all honesty Joe and Kori its too bad you two cant make it. Kori good luck with the school work, and Joe good luck not killing Kori's mom.

~the Lunatic fringe~
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Dude! Anyone who didnt make it missed out big!

The Luge' hauled ass in a major way, and even clocked some air time. The food was fantastic. /gush

Thanks Evan for putting it together.

Those who didnt make it missed out on one of the finest displays of '4am drunken sledding' ever performed, and the newest drinking game 'Diplomat'!

You should kick yourselves. Or eachother.

~the Lunatic fringe~
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

OUCH! Dang, why do I always listen to you Todd, that hurt like hell
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

I might not have made it out for Drunken Sledding, but I was glad I made it out for the time I did.

Many thanks to those who came out and to E&B for organizing and such too.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I'm glad you guys had fun. I gave it some serious thought but I was kind of sick Thursday night and didn't really want to risk it. Sounds like it was a blast though! :)
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

The Luge was the shiznick, I just wish Wayne's fat ass wouldn't have broken the pretty hate machine! :lol: Todd, 2 words for the 7 person mattress if there's another shindig with a sledding hill. Silicone spray, awwwwhhh yeeaahhh.

Thanks to Evan and B for all the effort and cashola they put into the shinding. Once again a great time with great food and great people.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~
Todd
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Todd »

Silicone? What if we just used 'Pam'(tm)?

~the Lunatic fringe~