an exciting opportunity!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

an exciting opportunity!

Post by GM-Mike »

Want to kiss up to a GM? Want to meet my mysterious wife to discover for yourself if indeed she is a real person? Want to experience the joys of the greater Ann Arbor area? Want some free food?

If any of this sounds appealing to you, well do I have an opportunity for you. On Saturday, June 26th, one week after the next FH event, one week before the fourth of July (you know, that grey area where you simply don't know what to do with yourselves) I am moving back to Michigan. Anyone who would be willing to help me unload a moving truck at a time to be announced, I will bribe you with some food, probably pizza because that's easiest. I would greatly appreciate any help I can get. If I'm in a good mood, I'll even pass out some hero points (that's just a little joke at us npc's who always think what a great concept the hero point is but then never give them out to anyone)

I'll post directions another time. Thanks in advance for all your help.

Mike
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

I will endevor to make myself and Tonia available. This will depend on the time, a sitter and the wife skipping out on work. If she cannot , I will need transportation, possibly with your brother.

BG
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"
Dallid
Deceased

Post by Dallid »

Sorry, Origins is that weekend. Otherwise I'd be happy to help.
Learn the past. Observe the present. Guide the future.
Wyrmwrath
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Wyrmwrath »

ACK...I thought you said may 25thish.....I have tentative plans for Origins as well. I will know by the end of the month if that will materialize or not. If it doesnt, I move heavy things well...

BG
Grand High Chancellor of ROBUST UNPLEASANTNESS
...and the 11th commandment is:

"The stupid shall be punished!"