Craic Wisely - New Year's Eve party @ The Black Rose

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Are you interested in attending a New Year's Party w/ Craic Wisely @ The Black Rose?

Yes, please!
72%
No thanks.
28%

Total votes: 18
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Rides...

Post by Torakhan »

So I guess the next question goes something along the lines of, "So, who's driving who?"
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Bah..

I had been checking in all day to see if any photographers were ambitious and had uploaded and posted pictures from last night.
cole45
Town Member
Town Member

Post by cole45 »

That was an amazing party. Thank you to everyone who organized it.
Travis Cole
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

I haven't posted any pictures yet but here is a video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kN-xB5SHHZQ
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Now everyone needs to start planning for St. Patrick's Day. A whole weekend chock-full of shenanigans.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

St. Patrick's Day...

Post by Torakhan »

JOAT25 wrote:Now everyone needs to start planning for St. Patrick's Day. A whole weekend chock-full of shenanigans.
Well, Craic Wisely is playing in Lansing in the afternoon of Saturday the 17th of March, and then (from what I've been told, even though it's not posted on their site) are haulin' balls to Muskegon to play at the same party they played last year at the Frauenthal (a benefit thing for the Michigan Irish Music Festival).

After hanging out until the wee hours of the morning, probably some drinking and pizza before getting home as the sun comes up.
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Actually last I heard it was Dublin Square in Lansing on Friday, then Quin and Tuites on Saturday, followed by the Black Rose and back to Dublin Square Saturday night.
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

St. Pat's

Post by Torakhan »

Well, I thought it was either you or one of the band members who told me while we were talking at the Black Rose on New Year's that they were doing two shows on St. Patrick's day again this year... hmm.

But apparently whoever it was either didn't understand me, or maybe didn't know for sure... but since I last looked at their show, they've added the shows between 1:00pm on the 17th and the MIMF (Mother I'd Maybe F***?.. noo.. Michigan Irish Music Festival!) which now includes the "Craic House" on St. Pat's at 9:30pm. Guess that deffinately takes Muskegon out of the picture.

So.. I guess the question is: Are we going to go to both shows? *L*
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

I plan on attending as many shows as I can that weekend.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."