NSFW: The Dirty Show

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Talana Isilisurë
Town Member
Town Member

NSFW: The Dirty Show

Post by Talana Isilisurë »

For those of you who don't already know, I do some photography and painting on the side. Recently, two of my photographs were jury selected to be included in an international art show, called The Dirty Show, the title is a bit tongue-in-cheek because it features erotica and artistic nudes.

The art show is this weekend, September 22 - 24th in Detroit, Michigan and there's more information on the website. Of course, you must be 18 or older to get into the show and do not go if you are feint of heart or easily offended, because although my style is less graphic and more romantic erotica some of the stuff is quite bold.

I know several FH/WH/CARPS peeps will be out there this weekend and I'd be happy to see anyone else out there! If you can't make it, but would like to see what was accepted into the art show and any of the rest of my art, just contact me and I'll send you a link to my new art homepage.
Talanalassë Isilisurë
Elven Artificer
"Seere ana ilya..." ("Peace to all...")
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

I don't think I can get down til Sunday :cry: , I have to work Fri night and I have 2 weddings on Sat.
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~