CARPS bloodmoon event

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

CARPS bloodmoon event

Post by Midnight »

Everyone,

The CARPS bloodmoon event is coming up fast! September 29th through October 1st.

The bloodmoon event is known as the scariest and most highly attended event in the CARPS year. All of the big evil things come out to scare you that weekend!

I would like to make a personal plea to each of you. Please consider coming to CARPS in two weeks if you have the weekend open. CARPS has suffered a very low attendence year this year, and after 12 years of story, I would hate to see the last chapter come so quickly.

I've never been certain why so many people from FH so quickly rule out CARPS as a viable playing option when it is made by the same creators as FH. It is a game that has so much history, so much depth, so many possibilites for your character to just keep growing and growing!

Remember, your first game is FREE if you've never been before! $35 for the weekend otherwise. I really hope to see some of you there. Please tell your friends! Never fear about making your character... we will help you!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to call or email! I may not post much, but I do check the boards every day. I would love to help some of you experience the adventure and wonder that is the world of CARPS... see it as it was before the cataclysm!

Natalie
Last edited by Midnight on Thu Sep 21, 2006 11:16 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kalphoenix
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kalphoenix »

I don't think it's so much people not liking CARPs as it is not being able to invest the time in both.

Me, personally, I would love to be able to do both, but I pretty much have to pick one or the other. Since I started at Final Haven (and now am helping head-up Winter Haven), I'm kind of entangled in those events.
Mike: For the majority of you, choosing to use a packet instead of a weapon is a hindrance because your aims suck.

Travis: Crap he is on to me.
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

I thought this year's Bloodmoon Event was September 29-October 1.
Midnight
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Midnight »

Oops! Thanks for pointing that out. I knew in my head it was next weekend, but I mistyped the dates.
Faerykin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Faerykin »

I've got your back! :D