NPC Request for CARPS: Sept. 30 - Oct. 1

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

NPC Request for CARPS: Sept. 30 - Oct. 1

Post by Amagus »

The next CARPS event is the Bloodmoon event that traditionally offers up the ookiest plots of the year and involve mass combat. This year a number of significant storylines will reach their conclusion or otherwise undergo serious advancement. And, yes, great battles are planned.

As such do I request FH players to attend CARPS as NPCs. As you all know, great battles benefit from a large NPC host. Like FH, CARPS NPCs play for free and receive character points to bank toward a CARPS character, should they decide to play one.

I could really use your help come the weekend of September 30 – Oct 1! Please post here if you are willing to attend or have any questions.
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I can't come for the whole event, but as long as my wife is not on call that weekend I will plan on being there by game break and staying through the night on Saturday.

As Natalie said in another thread, there's a lot of history at CARPS and a lot of fun to be had for anyone looking for even more LARPing fun. Hope to see some of you there.
JOAT25
Town Member
Town Member

Post by JOAT25 »

Kori and/or I may be able to come NPC for you, not sure yet.
Ingram Folles - Scholar
"Integrity comes when character is tested; keep true and never be ashamed of doing what is right."
"You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself made the villain."
"I can't leave you alone for five minutes."
crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

i would like to help but i need a ride
Amagus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Amagus »

Any and all help will be greatly appreciated! Thanks for volunteering/making the effort!
Death is the threshold to immense possibility
Peace420
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Peace420 »

All you people that wanted a shot at Atrum can come out and try and kill my undead anathema elf, although I have to admit that may be harder than getting to Atrum. But who doesn't like a challenge!! :P Besides I know some of you didn't care much for my elf either...
Death=Adder

One of these days...I'm going to cut you into little pieces...

~Pink Floyd~