More shameless plugging for costume stuff

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Samantha
Town Member
Town Member

More shameless plugging for costume stuff

Post by Samantha »

Since my sojourn out to Kansas has left me with little time and little money, I've come into costume acquisition as my substitute for friends, hobbies, etc. (Hey, some people smoke, some drink, I buy costume stuff. Of all vices, it's mostly harmless.)

I just wanted to put in a plug for a woman who just made me a couple of simple things (reversible bodice, two skirts). The whole thing didn't even break $100, she gave me free priority shipping and threw in a free short sleeved chemise as a gift. She was lightning fast with it all, too!

She contracts with an Ebay store called Faire Lady Designs and used to sew for Sofi's Stitches and Likely Lotus Blue (more Ebay stores). I was put into contact with her directly through Faire Lady and since she gave me the OK to do so, I wanted to put her contact info here in case anyone was interested. There are a few other people I've been super happy with as far as costume buying goes so I'll be putting out their info in the future.

Her name is Elena Valliere and her email address is eddievalliere@yahoo.com. Her Ebay ID is elenav.

Happy costuming and Happy fall to everyone! I really miss romping through the park with you all so be sure to kick up some leaves for me!

Cheers,
Sam