Halloween party at Phil's

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Which Saturday works best for people

Oct. 21
31%
Oct. 28
38%
Nov. 4
31%

Total votes: 16
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Halloween party at Phil's

Post by Ian_McAllister »

I know it is pretty early for this but I want to get some info from people before I set a date. I want to throw a Halloween party next month and I want to set a date that works best for people, especially the east siders as we west siders can get together easier. So I am setting up this poll to see what kind of interest and what date would work best. Costumes and booze a necessity!
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

Just to see if anyone is interested.. also if anyone has dates they would prefer just ask and I will try to add them to the Poll.. Thanks! Also if all else fails and a later date works better then we can just make it a regular good old fashioned party!
Nothing can save you!
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Parteh

Post by Torakhan »

I don't see me having a problem with any of those weekends... 4 days after might be good though, as might 4 days before. Oh, decisions decisions...
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

BUMP

Post by Torakhan »

... BUMP? Not too much energy for any "event" coming from these boards it would seem...
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Lambic »

Not sure what my work schedule will be...blah!

Will this be a costume required event? I don't think I've ever been to a grown up costume party. Lol.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

It seems due to scheduling and the like, It may be better to push this party off till early December... November looks packed.. That is the idea for now.
Nothing can save you!