Glengarry Boys in Muskegon on August 25th

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Lambic
Town Member
Town Member

Glengarry Boys in Muskegon on August 25th

Post by Lambic »

The Michigan Irish Music Festival and Quiet Faith Productions along with the assistance of the Elks Lodge are bringing an outstanding opportunity to West Michigan on Friday, August 25 at 7:30 p.m.

The “Glengarry Bhoys” will be performing in Muskegon at the Elks Campground on Lake Harbor Rd. in a benefit concert for the Michigan Irish Music Festival on Friday, August 25 at 7:30 p.m.

This band is outstanding and will have you out of your seats dancing and having a blast the entire time they are on stage!

Tickets are only $12 general admission ($10 if you are a card carrying member of the Elks or the Muskegon Irish American Society) and you can bring your own cooler!!! Pop & Water will be available for sale during the concert. The Elks have plenty of picnic tables (feel free to bring lawn chairs if you would like), a bonfire pit and a great spot to hear this show. DON’T MISS IT!
You would want to take the Pontaluna exit off of US31, Pontaluna turns into Lake Harbor. I can give more specific directions if people are interested.

I'm not sure I will make this, I drive to Midway Airport the next morning with the family and we need to be in Chicago for lunch. But I wanted to spread the word.