Paint Party Saturday June 17th

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Paint Party Saturday June 17th

Post by Ian_McAllister »

OK all, I am looking for some volunteers this upcoming Saturday.. the 17th.. to help paint a few rooms in my house.. we will be painting the dining room, living room, and 2 bedrooms.. I will be supplying food and drinks to those that participate. I am hoping that if I can get enough people I can knowck this painting out in just the one day.. (crosses fingers).. I am hoping to get going somewhere in the 10am range.. which is ass early for me, but the sooner we get the started the better. As well after the painting, I am thinking some cleaning up, maybe some dinner for those that wish it, and then hit Cadillac Jacks. SO please feel free to get ahold of me on here or on the phone if you wish to help.. Thanks everyone!

For those that may not know this is Phil from Muskegon.
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
moonstone
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by moonstone »

You know i will be there. Smile i think that i may try to get Jared to go to the bar that night. :rainbow1:
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Daku of the North »

UPDATE:

Joe and I are going to be here and we're celebrating my birthday on the 17th!

Phil's house needs painting, but after that, I don't know what we'll be doing...possibly just going to Cadillac Jack's with everyone and celebrating Phil's new house and my birthday, unless anyone is still interested in kareoke? I doubt it tho...that, and I don't feel like making an ass of myself on stage...I'd rather it be at CJs with my best friends... ^_~

Thank you all for trying to be there for me! I'll see you at Phil's!

<3 Kori

P.S. I'm a redhead now! ::wink and grin:: OHOHOHOHO!!! ^o^
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Hey guys, I accidently left my CD case at Phil's house...did anyone pick it up? It looks like a cat's face and is furry and black. If I could get that back ASAP, that'd be great.

Thank you,
Kori
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event
Donovan Thynedar
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Donovan Thynedar »

I'm sure I'm just beating Phil to the punch here, but I'd like to thank everyone that came out on Saturday for their hard work and good company. We got through everything in good time and were even able to unwind at a certain nightclub with which I am associated.

Well done, one and all!
One should rather die than be betrayed. There is no deceit in death. It delivers precisely what it has promised. Betrayal, though ... betrayal is the willful slaughter of hope.
Ian_McAllister
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ian_McAllister »

Yes, Thank you to everyone, the turn out was awesome!

And Kori, your case is still at the house, I saw it yesterday.. let me know the best way to get it back to you?
Your Knowledge cannot save you,
Your Magic cannot save you,
Nothing can save you!
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Um...I'm going to Craic Wisely on Saturday night...then maybe? Either that or maybe sometime this weekend? Let me know what you're doing?