Kori's B-Day

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

crig
Town Member
Town Member

Post by crig »

no my house is not the hole weeked
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Daku of the North »

OMG! I feel sooo loved!! <3_<3

Ok, update...

Joe is taking me to New Orleans on the 12th so I can say that I turned 21 there, then we're heading to Georgia to meet the family until the 16th? Might be home on the 17th, and if we are, then we'll be partying. ^_^

If not, then we'll push for the next weekend. And Phil, you know that I love ya, and I would love to come hang with ya! I wanna see the house!

Dunno how everyone feels about the kareoke thing, but I think it's cool that everyone is into it! teehee! The question is where? I don't know of any good kareoke places? O.O I could still see everyone when they want, but I gotta know who wants what and come to a compromise. ^_^;;

Gee, it's kinda hard being loved... ::tears, sniffle sniffle:: I love you guys sooo much...

Joe and I are getting things ready, so we'll keep you guys updated.

<3 Kori
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event
pluflove0890
New in Town
New in Town

Post by pluflove0890 »

If it is the 24th, I CAN'T make it. I have a wedding that morning/afternoon... in Jackson
Daku of the North
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Daku of the North »

UPDATE:

Joe and I are going to be here and we're celebrating my birthday on the 17th!

Phil's house needs painting, but after that, I don't know what we'll be doing...possibly just going to Cadillac Jack's with everyone and celebrating Phil's new house and my birthday.

Thank you all for trying to be there for me! I'll see you there!

Kori
"Unlesss you're cooking, baking, or eating, get the heeeellll outta my kitchen!" ~ Jasmine, August event