Edam/Final Haven Shindig

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Edam/Final Haven Shindig

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Hey all --

We'd like to announce our first gathering for the season on:

Sunday, April 18th at noon
(Rain date: Sunday, May 2nd at noon)

This shindig will be a combo sparring/crafting session and will be at our house, so please email or call me for directions, as I won't be posting them online...

You may also be excited to hear that we are coordinating this gathering with the fine Final Haven folks, so it will be a great way for you all to meet new people with similar hobbies and challenge you to learn new things from people outside your normal circles.

As to the accommodations... if you need a place to stay the night before and/or after, please let us know and we will attempt to arrange it. As far as food and drink, if you plan on doing either and you're not bringing your own, please come with $10 cash to chip in.

For more information or to sound off that you'll be there, please visit:

http://www.bigkidhobby.com/cgi-bin/ikon ... 2;t=17;r=1

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Tonia Glowski
Director, Edam LARP
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Bump.

So far the guest list looks like:

Tonia
Brian
Travis
Sara
Chris
Eric
Todd
Mike
Dave
Josh
Bill
Marv
Paul
Bud

and a few other "maybes"... anyone else? Lemme know ASAP so I can send directions along!
Tonia Brown
aka: Talanalassë Isilisurë the Elven Artificer (Final Haven)
Jade the Gargoyle (Final Haven)
Pasha the Sylvani Seer (Winter Haven)
Grok the Orc Head (A Pouch)
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

I'll be there. I'll follow chris or todd....then again, can you PM me the directions :)
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Jux
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jux »

Hey I NEVER said I was coming! There ya go always asuming that just because I live here that I will HOP TO whenever you snap your fingers! Women...your all the same! :mad:
The Jackal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by The Jackal »

Once again as the stars rightly align themselves I have come upon the need for Todds mutherf*^king pager number!!!

Why oh why has this little tid-bit of info become so damn hard for me to keep!?!?!?!

Or BlackEriks dammit contact info?!?! Don't worry folks its okay to say that........

My wife is going to some non-pagan ritual of dunking for a nephew of hers and I have been granted a pre-tabletop pardon so drag me into the loop you *bleep*tards!

Thats directed towards Todd and Erik....errr and I guess Wayne too, just cause.

Brad
The Jackal
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by The Jackal »

Oh and Tonia if you would please forward me the info to the gathering I would very much appreciate it. :)

Though you more than likely have no idea who I am......Its okay. All relavent points of relavence will be distributed upon the time of the related conception of the thought of said idea.
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Brad --

I do know who you are, at least I think... I know there is Brad 1.0, Brad 2.0 and Brad 3.0... not sure which release you correspond with, but I do know all three Brads, so anyways...

I've PMd you the directions and my contact info.

Looking forward to seeing all of you there.

p.s. We've discussed this before, but if you all want to bring old gear that you'd like to swap in a LARP rummage sale, hehe, please do...

Tonia
Jux
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Jux »

If Brad 2.0 is coming maybe he will be kind enough to bring A hard copy of the new rulebook for public perusal.... IF it is available to him.

Brian G