IRISH MUSIC AND MERRYMENT

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Colin
New in Town
New in Town

IRISH MUSIC AND MERRYMENT

Post by Colin »

Well folks just wanted to invite you all to a night of Irish music at Cowley's old village inn. On the weekend of feb. 27th and 28th Blackthorn will be playing. It's the closest thing to how a medieval tavern should sound in southeastern MI you will find. I will be there both nights but if people want to pick a specific night let me know, and I will get us tables. It is the fines Irish music you will hear in the state. You Muskeegon people don't be shy now you hear. Let me know if you need directions or whatever.

Colin
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

We'd love to come on out... it'll likely be the 27th (if we can get a babysitter), we'll keep you updated.

Tonia & Brian
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

I'm game for either night or both. Do they still Card at the door? Christen misplaced her driver's liscense :(
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Colin
New in Town
New in Town

door

Post by Colin »

I'm not sure weather they will be carding at the door or not. Usually they don't but they might, she will obviously will need it if she wants to drink. if you guys show up early she definetly won't get carded. The band will be starting between 9:30 and 10:00 both nights. For those of you coming on friday night, I will be there by 5:30 or 6:00, and on sat I will be there between 6:30 and 7:00

Colin