Moving!!!

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Moving!!!

Post by Kale »

Hi everyone! Hope that you are doing well and that you are all surviving this long break from gaming.

Katie and I are moving. We are moving across town to save some money so that eventually we can ask you all to help us move into a house. But for right now we are hoping that some of our pals can help us move out of this money pit we live in now and into a rent efficient basement.

Moving day will be Saturday January 31st. (SuperBowl is on Sunday...not Saturday)

We will get an early start...which means 10:30ish or so...and I expect we will be done by 3 if not before. We will feed all involved.

Since many of our things will already be moved into storage and the basement is only 2.5 miles away from our current house, it will prolly be an easy move, but only if we have the extra hands to help.

Please let us know if you can come to Howell and lend your efforts. I will e-mail those who can help with phone and directions.

THANK YOU!!!
Pentaguishine
GM_Chris
GM

RE

Post by GM_Chris »

I dont see a problem. I am always willing to help :)

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
Kale
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Kale »

Awesome!! Wayne said he'd prolly be able to help as well. I'll be sending an e-mail prolly today to those who have shown interest. Anyone who shows interest after the e-mail will be forwarded the e-mail :)
Pentaguishine