CARPS/Final Haven Holiday Party

Want to get people together outside of Final Haven? Post your ideas here!

Moderator: Admin

Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

CARPS/Final Haven Holiday Party

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Hi all,

The CARPS holiday party, after many requests at this weekends game, will be Saturday, January 3rd. I know that wasn't included in the poll, but it seems more people will be able to make it on a saturday then a friday. Everyone is welcome to start arriving around 7 or so. As usual, we have two spare rooms, one with a single bed, one with a double, in case anyone needs to sleep over, as well as plenty of couch and floor room. As with all previous years, please bring a dish to pass. We will be providing the soft drinks and the contents of our alcohol cabinet. We will not have a huge supply of beer, though, so if that is your drink of choice, you may want to bring some with you.

For your mapquesting pleasure, our address is:

114 W. Broad St.
Eaton Rapids, MI 48827
517-663-1719

Here are some directions in case you don't trust Mapquest or whatever:

Southwestern side - Go North on I-69 to the M-50 (Charlotte) Exit. Turn right off the exit. (You will see Meijer on your left) Follow M-50 for approx. 10 miles to Eaton Rapids. Go through 3 lights. Two blocks past Subway (on your left), turn Right onto West Broad St. Large blue 2-story house on the right is where you want to go. If there is not a funeral service, you may park in the parking lot next door.

Lansing - Go South on M-99 (MLK Blvd.) all the way to Eaton
Rapids. At the first light in Eaton Rapids, turn Left onto M-50. Go
through 2 more lights. Two blocks past the Subway (on your left), turn
Right onto West Broad St. Large blue 2-story house is where you want to go. If there is not a funeral service, you may park in the parking lot next door.

East/Detroit - Take I-96 West to the Eaton Rapids (M-99) exit 101, turn Left onto M-99. Take this all the way into Eaton Rapids (approx. 13 miles). At the first light in Eaton Rapids, turn Left onto M-50. Go through 2 more lights. Two blocks past the Subway (on your left), turn Right onto West Broad St. Large blue 2-story house is where you want to go. If there is not a funeral service, you may park in the parking lot next door.

West/Grand Rapids - Follow I-96 to the Eaton Rapids (M-99) exit 101. Turn Right onto M-99. Take this all the way into Eaton Rapids (approx. 13 miles). At the first light in Eaton Rapids, turn Left onto M-50. Go though 2 more lights. Two blocks past the Subway (on your left), turn Right onto West Broad St. Large blue 2-story house is where you want to go. If there is not a funeral service, you may park in the parking lot next door.

Natalie (and Stephen)
Tonia Glowski
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Tonia Glowski »

Hey all --

Sorry we didn't make it, but the 3rd was our 1st wedding anniversary, so needless to say we were celebrating. Happy Holidays to everyone.

Brian & Tonia
Kathryn Skress
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kathryn Skress »

Thanks again to everyone who stopped by. I hope everyone had as good a time as we did!

On a side note, we found a mens red shirt in the room with all of the coats. It is slightly torn. If anyone is missing it, just let us know and we'll try to get it to you.

Natalie (and Stephen)