Artwork

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM_Chris
GM

Artwork

Post by GM_Chris »

It has occured to me that we have never asked anyone for artwork for our rulebook.

If you are interested in creating some artwork then I would encourage it. All artwork will ofcourse be referenced so people will know who you are.

Also all artwork will become our property.

Chris
Chris
I be one of the gamemasters so e-mail me questions if you have them
WayneO42
GM

Re: Artwork

Post by WayneO42 »

GM_Chris wrote: Also all artwork will become our property.
[Decoder Ring] Artists will retain the copyrights to their work but reproduction rights will be granted to Final Haven.
[/Decoder Ring]
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
Robin
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Robin »

*laugh* Nice work, WayneO.

I'm working on the art thing with some of my contacts. I have a few people willing to let us use their stuff, much like K let us use her image for the site. I'll start getting it all collected so that you can go through it and pick what you'd like to be in the book proper.
"Is misery made beautiful, right before our eyes?
Will mercy be revealed, or blind us where we stand?"
Torakhan
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Torakhan »

I have some characters I can draw... tell me what sort of images you need.

Combat?
Items?
Locations?
Actions?... please give me a few specifics I can work with.

Also, what sizes would you like? Full page? Half-page? (horizontal or vertical), slivers along the sides... or items that the text can wrap-around?
Arthur Dreese - West Michigan
I just want to see tomorrow, day by day to just survive. / But this place is built to kill me. No one here gets out alive. ~Alice Cooper "Cold Machines"
"Beware the designer who does not design to play his own game." ~Justin Achilli, Vampire: the Masquerade Developer
WayneO42
GM

Post by WayneO42 »

It would be cool to have a picture for each path that shows a member of the path for each lifestyle standing next to each other. Maybe even the same character just what they would look like as each lifestyle. I.e. A savage warrior, a common warrior, and a priveledged warrior standing next to each other
Wayne O
The Game Master Lite
Frag the weak, Hurdle the dead!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

I'd also like to see a sketch for each race and at least two (but gladly take more) pictures that are relevant to the lore section of the book. Anything in there that strieks your fancy would be great.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Text-wrap images, relatively small would be great for the races and lifestyle and path pictures with perhaps a coulpe half-pagers mixed in for variety. The lore pages can be as large as you'd like.