2018 Season Pass and Pre-Registration information.

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Taki
Town Member
Town Member

2018 Season Pass and Pre-Registration information.

Post by GM-Taki »

Hello Folks!

With the event coming up, we wanted to get some more information out about this year’s pricing.

The cost for each event if you pre-register is still $25. The cost of each event if paid at-the-door is $35. We will accept pre-registrations up until 11:59pm on the Wednesday before each event.

We’ve had several people purchasing Silver and Gold level memberships in the past, so we’re going to change up the insurance program for this year.

To begin, a “Gold” level membership is going to provide a membership, 3000 reward points, a hero point AND a Major Grab Bag. Gold memberships will cost $70.

A “Silver” level membership provides membership, 1,000 reward points and a hero point. Silver memberships cost $30.

Bronze memberships provide membership and insurance. Because we’ve had sufficient people buying Gold and Silver memberships to cover our costs, we’re reducing the price of the Bronze membership to “FREE”. We may have to revisit this in future years if the Gold and Silver memberships drop off, but we’re hoping we won’t have to do so.

Season passes will also be available in 3 levels.

The “Basic” Season Pass covers Bronze level insurance, 4 Events and the Summer One-Day event. The cost of the “Basic” Season Pass is $110, saving $45 off the at-the-door price.

The “Advanced” Season Pass has all the benefits of the Basic Pass, plus a Silver Membership. The cost of the “Advanced” pass is $135, saving $45 off the at-the-door price and $5 off the cost of a Silver Membership.

The “Master” Season Pass has all the benefits of the Basic Pass, Plus a Gold Membership. The cost of the “Master” pass is $170, saving $45 off the at-the-door price and $10 off the cost of a Gold Membership.

Season passes are available now by following the link at the bottom of this post. You will go to the “Pre-Register and Pay” tab of the Living Imagination Media LLC page, where you can complete your transaction via Paypal.

The pre-registration here on the Final Haven website still works as well, though players wanting to get a season pass should use the FB link. If anyone has any questions or concerns, contact David Takitaki via Facebook or GM-Taki via Private message, and thanks!

http://bit.ly/2pEGU4p
GM-Taki - Final Haven GM, Winter Haven GM, Editor of the Rulebook Project.
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Season Pass and Pre-Registration information.

Post by GM-Phil »

Quick update to Taki's post about Silver and Gold memberships -
This change is to continue to give you the options we want you to have on purchasing a higher membership and to allow me to track details easier.

Silver Membership - When you purchase this level you can choose to gain 1 Level with a character or gain 1000 Reward Points to spend as normal Reward Points.

Gold Membership - When you purchase this level you can choose to gain up to 3 Levels for characters (these can be banked for future characters if you so wish) or 3000 Reward Points - Or you may mix and match
I.E. - you could choose 1 Level and 2000 Reward Points
or - you could choose 2 Levels and 1000 Reward Points.

I hope this is not too confusing, but this will still give you the flexibility with the higher memberships that we want you to have, and allows me to track these easier.

Thank you and see you in a couple of days!
Hi.. I'm Aidan!