Saturday Pot-Luck?

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Mira
New in Town
New in Town

Saturday Pot-Luck?

Post by Mira »

Since this is the last event of the year for FH, is anyone doing the Saturday Pot-Luck style dinner? Everyone seems to really enjoy it at Winter Haven, and the Hop Sisters are willing to contribute something to the mix! ^_^ Please let us know, and thank you in advance.
Slayer of Sorcerers and Decimator of Diaberie
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Saturday Pot-Luck?

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Kori
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Kori »

Yes, thank you Brian, I did see Angie's post, and by "potluck" I meant no disrespect to her or to tread on her toes in the kitchen. I understand that she is doing a pot of soup for sale with coin, and that's awesome and we are happy that she is doing this (we will be partaking in this service as well)! Of course, that doesn't mean we can't bring other things and share it with friends throughout the event, especially since our Chicago group so very rarely gets to see everyone. And since it's the last Final Haven event, I think it would be nice to celebrate with some good food with good company, in all its forms.

Again, the Chicago Sirens will be bringing some goodies to share, and anyone else is more than welcome to bring something of the "potluck" style. Cheers!

Edit...one dish will be a breakfast casserole. The other will be a cobbler-style dessert. More to come.
We're not in Wonderland anymore, Alice!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

define breakfast casserole...

and I simply put it therein case you missed so our resident foodie Angie could get worked into the pot luck.

were you planning on doing anything for the game break or just breakfast and cobbler? I ask to ponder what I could offer.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Kori
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Kori »

It's all good! No worries! Not sure what anyone else is bringing, but since Angie has dinner pretty much covered, we figured breakfasts and desserts sounded good. Not sure what Liz (Gunnhilda) or the guys are bringing...we shall see! =)

Anyone got any special requests?
We're not in Wonderland anymore, Alice!
Belladonna
GM

Post by Belladonna »

Gunnhilda is super busy this week at work...so not sure she'll have time unless we make a midnight grocery run so she can get the ingredients she needs to make something. I'll talk to her, it's not like she's my sister and we can't come up with something haha