Next Year Poll

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

I think Haven characters should:

Transfer over to the new setting with all levels and equipment but with a full rewrite to anyone who desires it
67%
Transfer over to the new setting, but all existing characters are reset to Level 1. All coin and tags are turned in and removed from game. The setting starts fresh. All existing characters will retain all memories and experiences
33%

Total votes: 21
Belladonna
GM

Re: Next Year Poll

Post by Belladonna »

GM - Mike: I'm terrible at forums...so I don't know how to reply to you but as a semi-new player (1 event plus 2 seasons under my belt)...THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO ^_^. I personally have enjoyed roleplaying with all players - new and old nor have I ever minded if another player is better than me (as Marcus/Garritt and Kaylan like to tease poor Seraphina about her healing skills...next time I get Awaken...).

As for other players being more advanced, maybe it's just me but I always saw it as meaning I should take the opportunity to improve, find plots where I can gain neat items, and make friends with the wise elderly...I mean...more experienced players.

Relating to the world change and decision - I'm happy my baby characters can keep their stuff and want to make sure all the GMs know how much I appreciate the time and effort put forth by you all to run such fun events. That's why I drive 4 hours to Michigan. It's a blast.

Excited to see everyone at FH this weekend. Hopefully my newest character Belladonna can survive and you all find her as entertaining as I do.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Next Year Poll

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

I personally have enjoyed roleplaying with all players - new and old nor have I ever minded if another player is better than me

As for other players being more advanced, maybe it's just me but I always saw it as meaning I should take the opportunity to improve, find plots where I can gain neat items, and make friends with the wise elderly...I mean...more experienced players.

Relating to the world change and decision - I'm happy my baby characters can keep their stuff and want to make sure all the GMs know how much I appreciate the time and effort put forth by you all to run such fun events. That's why I drive 4 hours to Michigan. It's a blast.

Excited to see everyone at FH this weekend. Hopefully my newest character Belladonna can survive and you all find her as entertaining as I do.

/\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ THIS /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

is the mindset of a ROLE PLAYER

is what most of the FH/WH layers have lost/forgotten is THE reason to come to events

Is what is missing when they gripe about levels or magic items or wait times for 5 staff members to deal with 40 players all wanting something when they have never NPCed a single event

is what ALL the players should be striving to be like.

If you aren't playing for these reasons...you should stay home.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis