Tags and Check in

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Tags and Check in

Post by GM-Phil »

I know everyone is probably wondering about their tags.

You will be able to pick them up at your first Haven event - All of your character tags will be in one folder.

Currently we were not able to get all Magic and Special Item tags reprinted and fixed. So we will be doing a rolling swap out throughout the year.

For the time being if you have a Magic Item that does not have an Attunement cost - that Attunement cost will be 1.

You must attune any Magic Item you are going to gain a benefit from - The only exception to this rule is a One use Magic Item.

If you have an Item that no longer functions due to the Rules changes, please see the GM's at your respective chapter and they can make a field call for your item and we can put it on the short list to get reprinted between events.

Any questions can be directed to any of the GM's here or at Winterhaven.

We appreciate your patience and look forward to another fun year!
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Tags and Check in

Post by GM-Phil »

I am going to ride on the coattails of this post -

So something we forgot to get out there to you guys before the first event was one thing different we are going to be doing at checkout - We are going to be asking that you turn in all your Coin Physreps at checkout (baggies will be provided, please use them for your sake and mine) and that money will be entered in to a database, at the next game you play the checkin GM will have that information available and you will receive your Coin at that time. At this time you will not be able to ask just for a partial of it, we need to work out any bugs in the system before that happens.

Just as an FYI this is so that we can keep better cost control over the coin physreps we do have - So that each chapter does not have to buy more every year when players bring them home with them, and then never return, lose them, or come back 5 years later --(Looks at Eli) . LOL

So please bear with us - there will also be a spot on the checkout sheet for you to write down your coin (if you wish), but I also ask that you place it in a baggie into your folder at the end of the event so I can enter it for the next event.

Thank you for your patience.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

I understand the desire to control coin phys rep costs. However aside from the Haven and Waypoint games, Im unaware of a single LARP with this policy; and due to the unacceptable increase in check out time this policy will ABSOLUTELY cause (especially at events sites like the ONE FH uses where plots run until 3 to 5 am and we must then be out of the camp buildings by 11am so check out closes around 10am) I will think the staff needs to reconsider and refrain.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

everyone calm down, but I agree with Brian.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

**falls over dead**
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

And what this tells me is that if these two agree - it is the best idea we have ever had! LOL
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

or...the end of the world is at hand...
Sir Kaylan Chargeender