Weekly Raffle Apr 1st - Apr 7th

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Weekly Raffle Apr 1st - Apr 7th

Post by GM-August »

Welcome to the Final Haven Weekly Raffle!
This week's question is about your racial preconceptions...

Aside from your character's race, which races do your character trust and distrust the most and why?

So... I'm really late this week. As an apology, this week, two winners!
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Weekly Raffle Apr 1st - Apr 7th

Post by Khorvalis »

Why must we divide ourselves by the skin we wear? One race cannot be deemed more trustworthy than any other... Trust is not something one is born with, nor does it inherently flow in one's veins. Trust must be earned, cultivated and made to flourish between one person and another.
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
Juicifer
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Juicifer »

"Trust based on race? We are all but flesh and bone and not that different from one another if you really think about it. To trust someone just because he has scarred skin or pointy ears is just plain foolish. I trust those who have proven their trustworthiness. Before such proof is shown, I would trust no one person over the other, regardless of his race."
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

Congratulations GUNNHILDA and NELLIE!
  • the Winners for the Final Haven Raffle Apr. 1st - Apr. 7th!
With over 20 participants, Gunnhilda and Nellie have won 50 RP each!

I enjoyed the interesting take on in-game racism from everyone. Well, this is the second week the question is late, so i'll post two questions tomorrow around noon. (This means two winners again!) I apologize for running late on the last few questions, we'll be back to the regularly scheduled questioning come Thursday. Thanks for everyone's patience and understanding!