Weekly Raffle Mar 25th - Mar 31st

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Weekly Raffle Mar 25th - Mar 31st

Post by GM-August »

Welcome to the Final Haven Weekly Raffle!
This week's question is about the self...

What is your character’s most interesting or unique personality quirk, and how did he get it?
Morgause
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Weekly Raffle Mar 25th - Mar 31st

Post by Morgause »

When Morgause came of age, her power of prophecy revealed itself. Strangely, a mysterious gemstone also grew from her forehead during this time. Normally an icy sapphire blue, the jewel can change color and flicker with magical light of differing intensities depending on Morgause’s emotional state or when she casts a spell. This quirk has always baffled Morgause as she has no idea why her forehead gem emerged or if it will serve a greater purpose in the future. Her oracle mother knew its secret, but alas, she was murdered before she could reveal this information to her daughter.
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."

Lady Morgause - The Winter Witch
Daughter of the An'Irri & Oracle of the Weather Tradition
Chamberlain of the Guild of Seekers
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Khorvalis »

The Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun has a weak spot for children. When he is not adventuring or tending to the flora and fauna of Haven, Khorvalis spends much of his time caring for, mentoring and laughing with the kids of Brennondale Orphanage. Aside from appreciating their innocence and honesty, I suspect that the old druid is so fond of children because he has no children of his own. He had fallen in love once, many years ago. But because of circumstances beyond his control, Khorvalis lost his beloved Galatea. He often dreams about how his life might have been if she was still around. Perhaps the two would’ve raised a large family of their own by now, that is if fear and prejudice had not taken Galatea away from him.
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
Ark
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Ark »

Ark received a severe case of Apathy from an old friend, turns out its contagious. He still tries to fight through it and help the common folk, as he finds them the most interesting and gets the most enjoyment out of it.
If it storms or snows, or the sun smiles on us. The day burning hot, or ice cold of night. Dusty are our faces, but joyful are our minds! - Panzerlied
Brian: Do not respond, quote, argue, debate, or try to start a conversation about anything I say or post, directly or indirectly, specifically or implicitly. At the very least I will consider it stalking, and going further consider it harassing, belittling, demeaning, mocking, or insulting. I will immediately report it as such and push to request that your forum privileges be at least suspended or terminated, and going further request your LARP attendance privileges be suspended or terminated as per the Final Haven Code of Conduct. this is your notice and warning.
If you have an opinion on something I say, or a particular topic, but would prefer to keep your opinion private (or complain) then CLICK HERE! to send a private message to GM-Mike the head GM and let him know.
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

Congratulations ABADDON!
  • the Winner for the Final Haven Raffle Mar. 25th - Mar. 31st!
With over 20 participants, ABADDON has won 50 RP!

Some of the best responses yet! I love how much the game has helped define some characters!