Weekly Raffle Mar 4th - Mar 10th

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Weekly Raffle Mar 4th - Mar 10th

Post by GM-August »

Welcome to the Final Haven Weekly Raffle!

This weeks question is a classic FH scenario where you choose what YOU would say.

• Your character and all of his friends are trapped in the underworld, and the only way out is to make a deal with Death. Death will only make a single offer of trade for you and your friend's freedom.
What would you offer Death and why?
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Re: Weekly Raffle Mar 4th - Mar 10th

Post by Khorvalis »

The old druid looks at Death and then turns to his comrades of the Redwind…

“How dare you try to tempt one as I? Death and Life are forever intertwined, just as I am to these brave men and women of the Redwind. I will not strike a bargain with you for I am a believer in the Light. The Circle of the Sun will forever serve Life. This time, Life shall triumph over Death, no petty bargains needed. There is strength and power in the hearts of many, and I stand firm with these men and women with which I have loyally served. We shall find our own way home, without your temptation. The All-Seeing Sun smiles down upon me and my crew. This is all the solace I need.”
Last edited by Khorvalis on Sun Mar 06, 2016 10:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
Morgause
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Morgause »

“A bargain? Let’s see…”

Morgause scans her party with compassionate yet confident eyes. She sees the rest of her Valkin’vi kin. She recognizes their destiny and boldly steps before Death.

“I have seen the future and I will not be dying this day, creature. With or without your help we will leave your realm. But if a bargain is what you seek, then let me propose this. It will save all of us needless time and trouble… for believe you me, it is foolhardy to reckon with us Children of the An’irri. Set us free, without any recompense, and I guarantee that my kin and I will bring you many souls. It has been prophesied that in my search for a new Mistrialla we will fell many a foe in our quest for freedom and a homeland to call our own. This is a bargain that you cannot refuse!”
"I will love the light for it shows me the way, yet I will endure the darkness because it shows me the stars."

Lady Morgause - The Winter Witch
Daughter of the An'Irri & Oracle of the Weather Tradition
Chamberlain of the Guild of Seekers
Zandron
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Zandron »

Zandron shrugs, hefting his tankard.

"Bottle of rum. Cheapest kind," he smiles, remembering flickers from last year.. Last month?

Or had it been yesterday? His smile fades as he recalls hazy memories of the void in which he had languished for so long, alone and despairing. Only one thing had pulled him out of that.

"Make that.. Second cheapest rum. "
Cap'n Z
The Redwind
Juicifer
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Juicifer »

"In exchange for our freedom, I would make sure to send many souls to Death's realm... there are many evil-doers alive that I would happily cut down!"
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

Congratulations VIVAC!
  • the Winner for the Final Haven Raffle Mar. 4th - Mar. 10th!
With 20 participants, VIVAC has won 50 RP!
Remember folks, more posters make better prizes... and better stories!

I will be posting this week's question in the next few hours so be ready!