2015 End of Season Tag Turn INs

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

Zydana
GM

2015 End of Season Tag Turn INs

Post by Zydana »

I realized I had a few questions on this, so rather than add on to the Camp Talihini (or whatever the name is), I'd start a new thread. :D

I have one active character and a few inactive characters. I still have stuff for said inactive characters. How should I be separating each characters stuff when I turn it in at the end of the year?
Isho
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Re: 2015 End of Season Tag Turn INs

Post by Isho »

my burden for this has dropped. :)
The Witcheater
"When I am full I almost sentient. When I am hungry I am danger to everyone."
GM-August
Town Member
Town Member

Post by GM-August »

I noticed that there hasn't been an official reply as of yet. I do apologize for that.

What we have asked players in the past was to put their real name and their character name on the tag when it is turned in. I assume this will work this time as well.
Khorvalis
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Khorvalis »

What exactly do we need to turn in at the last Final Haven event of the year?

All of our tags such as? (Equipment, resources, scrolls, spells, coinage, potions, etc.) I just want to make sure so that I can prepare everything.

Also, my brother and his girlfriend will not be at the last FH event to turn in their stuff (I hope they remembered to keep their tags stowed though) - What will happen to those characters/players who do not turn in their tags this October?

Thank you and looking forward to any clarification regarding this :wink:

JOE
~Khorvalis~
Druid of the Redwind
Hierophant of the Circle of the Sun
Follower of the Light and Keeper of the Sacred Flame

"Nothing brings me more happiness than trying to help the most vulnerable people in society. It is a goal and an essential part of my life - a kind of destiny. Whoever is in distress can call on me. I will come running wherever they are."
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Angie - When it comes to separating tags for multiple characters - We will be proving Ziploc baggies that you can use to separate your tags by character name

Khorvalis - All tags (everything) - There is still a Winterhaven event after this Final Haven that you will have an opportunity to turn tags in at. If they will not be able to make that game either, then depending on where you live we could potentially work out a drop off of tags. As long as they are in before the end of December it is all good.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Isho
Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Post by Isho »

i am absolute positive if you have some legitimate issue the gms will talk to you about just don't wait till December 29th.
The Witcheater
"When I am full I almost sentient. When I am hungry I am danger to everyone."
GM-Phil
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by GM-Phil »

Travis is correct, we are not out to take anything away from people. But there have been many changes to the game over the last few years and it is time to refresh the tags and get a good idea of everything out there.
Hi.. I'm Aidan!
Mira
New in Town
New in Town

Post by Mira »

Those of you going to Sanctuary in November (Valaparaiso, IN event), be sure to keep your tags! The Sanctuary GMs will not have access to them once you turn them in at FH/WH.

Thank you!

I however WILL be turning in my tags, as Mira will not be making an appearance at Sanctuary. Cheers!
Slayer of Sorcerers and Decimator of Diaberie
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

Is there a way to get a character's tags to the right place before the end of the year? I played Garritt at Sanctuary, and things got out of hand on my end with holidays, kids and surgeries. I emailed Taki and Phil, but have not gotten a response in a week or so. It's few enough tags that I should be able to just scan them on a couple of pages and email them, as it's hard for me to get to Muskegon (or anywhere else a GM might be at, in the case of Mike).

Just looking to wrap things up correctly, as I still plan on playing him in the future.

Thanks.
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

How about you scan them in an email them to finalhavenlarp@gmail.com

I'll make sure they get to wherever they need to get to.

Mike
Marcus
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Marcus »

I can do that. They're nothing all that special, and I'll write down all the coin and etc, too. Thanks, Mike!
-Evil always prevails when good people do nothing.

-All knight, every night.