A few things

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

A few things

Post by GM-Mike »

We're all excited for this next event which is rapidly approaching. We hope to see everyone at Camp Talahi. I know some people like to tent and have not been able to at Long Lake Outdoor Center so I would like to let you know that tenting IS permitted at Camp Talahi.

Secondly, we have listened to the feedback and intend on opening up the spellbook and giving access as spells in game. Like scrolls, spells will be brought into game via plot and may be purchasable as well. Keep in mind, however, that we are in a playtest mode so spells that don't work will be removed from game upon us realizing it.

Last year we made a late announcement about turning in tags at the end of the year, so late that we said doing so would be optional last year but mandatory this year. This is your first reminder that we will be collecting tags at the end of the year. We've been pretty happy with the rule changes that we made but we are not blind to the fact that some of the items in game do not interact well with some of those changes so it is really important that we go through those items again.

Thanks everyone!
Zydana
GM

Re: A few things

Post by Zydana »

You're excited?!

I'm excited too!