The First Full Event 2015 Info

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

The First Full Event 2015 Info

Post by GM-Mike »

We are feverishly getting ready for the first full event of the year! I thought I would take the opportunity to pass on some information about the event. Currently, we have rented the dining hall and the four bunkhouses (the four main buildings near the dining hall). NPC camp will be the Infirmary, the rest are fair game. If we have more than 40 players show, we will rent additional smaller cabins as needed. It sounds to me that they are all currently available. I have confirmed that we do have running water! This means that the bathhouse will also be open and available to everyone to use. The water has not been tested so it should not be drunk.

Just a reminder that we do require memberships to play, though this is waived for first time players. Basic membership is $15, which goes toward insurance for three LARPs: the two Haven games (Final and Winter) as well as Waypoint. You only need to pay once and are good for the year at each of these games. Any money left over goes toward increasing the visibility of the games--promotion/advertisement/etc.

There will be time at the game on meeting to ask any questions about the new rules. Due to the amount of new stuff, though, we will not be going over everything that has changed, so come prepared with any lingering questions that you might have. We will want as much feedback after the game as we can get as all of the rules, as mentioned elsewhere, are in playtest mode.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Re: The First Full Event 2015 Info

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

will NPC camp also be where check in/check out/trading post will be located? As I recall when the dwarves used that building there was a small "living room" area right by the front door.
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

We will likely do initial check-in at the dining hall with late check-in/trading post at NPC Camp
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

GM-Mike wrote: The water has not been tested so it should not be drunk.
This needs to be emphasized so that people remember to bring their own drinking water.

The few people I've spoken to were overjoyed about the water running, they missed the part where they should still bring water to drink and prepare food.