One Day Event Details

Blah, blah, blah.

Moderator: Admin

GM-Mike
GM

One Day Event Details

Post by GM-Mike »

As is tradition with our one day events, we will be on site the entire weekend. When we are not LARPing, we will be playing board games, one of which will be called Dead of Winter...because it's appropriate. All are welcome to join us.

Check in time: 10:00 on Saturday

Game On: 11:00

Dinner: 4:00

Game Off: 9ish, give or take depending upon when story is complete.

In game plot will take place at the Fishing Village, who are celebrating one entire month of calamity-free days. No deaths, no dismemberments, no destruction, no explosions, no Krakens, etc. Given how infrequently they have experienced prolonged peace, they figured they should celebrate, for who know how long this could possibly last...

Immediately after game end, we will release the current draft of some of the rule changes. The emphasis is on draft as these are not final and subject to change and we are very open to feedback.

Bad news on the weather is that it is only supposed to reach the 20s on Saturday. Good news on the weather is that should feel downright balmy compared to this past week.

Hope to see you all this weekend!
Kayla
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: One Day Event Details

Post by Kayla »

GM-Mike wrote:As is tradition with our one day events, we will be on site the entire weekend.
Does that mean people will be there Friday night playing games? Or just Sunday? I'd love to come help out with anything the GMs need help with before game on, plus it's easier/shorter for me to drive after work on Friday than it is for me to drive over Saturday morning.
GM-Mike wrote:Immediately after game end, we will release the current draft of some of the rule changes. The emphasis is on draft as these are not final and subject to change and we are very open to feedback.
HYPE. Can't wait to test the new rules!
Xil Zymasi, Crew of the Red Wind // Dakkon Wrynn, Dark Elf Outcast

Feel free to PM me if you have any forum/website questions/issues. I can take care of them for you.
Also, note that although my name is red, I am not a GM and therefore cannot answer logistical questions (such as rules) definitively. That said, I'll certainly try to help!
GM-Mike
GM

Post by GM-Mike »

Correct, Firday night people will be there playing games. All are welcome.
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

GM-Mike wrote: Bad news on the weather is that it is only supposed to reach the 20s on Saturday.
A few of us are banking on this being more of a traditional one day event with most plots taking place inside with very little outdoor combat stuffs. That last year combat line was a bit nuts!
Kaylan Chargeender
Town Member
Town Member

Post by Kaylan Chargeender »

A few of us are banking on this being more of a traditional one day event with most plots taking place inside with very little outdoor combat stuffs. That last year combat line was a bit nuts!
WHAT?!?!?! I went out an bought a new winter speedo for all the outside fightin....I HOPE I didn't waste my money!
Sir Kaylan Chargeender
Knight of the Order of the Crimson Aegis
Zydana
GM

Post by Zydana »

Nah.. at least you'll have an interesting new pic to use as your forum avatar!